Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever wonder?

is there anything left to e (drugs) to learn?

I enjoyed watching/teaching my dude to roll for the time last night so much that I wondered if I had "moved on", and will never enjoy it as much as I did.

PS I was jealous!, Lexxxi gave him his first massage and I was feeling good just watching! hehe

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

I feel that E is losing it's thrill for me. It's just not the same anymore. The people that I used to go out and roll with all the time have all moved on with their lives.

We used to have the best bunch of people. Last year I had the time of my life with these people and now they've all gone their separate ways. It's just not the same without them now.

But, back to the subject. The past few times I've rolled I've just been depressed afterwards. It's losing it's touch with me. I think that happens to everyone after a while. You look back and say, "what the hell am I doing?" Or at least that's what is happening to me.

I think, just as everyone says that they are stopping because the quality of pills is dropping (which I agree with), an equal factor is the fact that the group you do it with never stays the same. I had the chillest group of friends that I used to party with, but over time we didnt chill as much. Some kids get into harder shit and it consumes them, others drop the scene all togeather and we all just GET A LITTLE OLDER. I still see them all once in a while, but it hasnt been all of us togeather in like a year and to tell you the truth I dont miss it that much. I look back and love all the memories, but Ive moved on and have no regrets, and thats the most important thing. No matter what you may have or have not done, the best thing is to be able to look back with no "what-if's".

P.S.-I know this post was a litte long and rambling, but cut me some slack Im just rying to avoid studying for my Bio test tomorrow.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

The main thing to learn about drugs is how to use them in a way where they can still maintain the mystique and the beautiful sensations that you had when you used them the first time.

Remember how e works and what the body has to do to try to recover. When you recognize the physical limitations of the brain and the body, you can gain greater respect for what you are doing.

As the group of people around us change and we recognize that the idea of rolling every time we go out might not be the same as it once was and we realize that sometimes we even have a better time while sober, w ehave moved on to the next understanding of the clubs. And that is that the music *is* the answer.

I started in this when e was still x. I now like being sober at the clubs, more than I ever liked it before.

There is a twinge every once in a while to try it again, but I like my memory and want to keep things as great I remember them to be.

Keep things fresh and new. Don't abuse, don't over use, watch out for one another, and if you find a good batch, save some for later.

JDogg

------------------

Revenge is a dish best served with an appetizer of whoop-ass.

That is the very reason that S&D was my last time rolling for a few months. Its unhealthy to roll too much, too expensive, and it DOES lose its happy effects to a degree after a while....so im not doin anything for 2-3 months. *sigh*....LOL

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

I think your boy was all good!!!! when I saw him in a rut I just tried to cheer him up.

Hope he had a great time

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

im over a month e-free. i still have a good time clubbing- though hanging in there for the long afterhours is a bit harder.

it's just that now- i look at everyone who's rolling the way i used to before i even started doing it. most people to me just look gross... it's kind of painful to watch your friends look all cracked out and gross. no one seems to get that happy hyper social feeling while on e anymore.

i stopped on a high note- my last roll was great. personally i never got that blackout peaking period. most people couldn't never tell i was rolling... including some of my close friends. e just got me to loosen up. now im confident enough to have fun without it. it's a great feeling. i know i'll prolly drop once in awhile- but no more weekend routines for me.

Archived