Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OBBY at Resort Lounge - May 7, 2004

soturecords

Ohh you are going to NYC...niceeee...I was just there this past weekend...loved it..I think I might be moving there soon.

NO WAY!!! You arent going anywhere...we just met!!!

BTW...nice sig. ;)

Last night was a 100% blast. Definitely one of the best times I have had spinning in a while. What made it even better was the fact that I really didn't expect to enjoy myself in West Palm Beach as much as I did. The crowd was so friendly to me and the promoters, managers and owners treated me even better. I lost count of how many times they asked me if I needed anything which was much appreciated. The crowd was beautiful, all new faces to me and totally jamming to our sounds which was a surprise to me considering that I went with the idea of thinking that WPB was not ready for our style of music (I had my reasons to think this). Although they may not be as informed to EDM as allot of us here in Miami, they sure know how to acknowledge good sounds and show their appreciation for it. At the end I was invited back for Memorial Weekend so keep an ear out people. I definetlly recommend this club.

Thank you RESORT..............I had a blast !!!!!!!!

Last night was a 100% blast. Definitely one of the best times I have had spinning in a while. What made it even better was the fact that I really didn't expect to enjoy myself in West Palm Beach as much as I did. The crowd was so friendly to me and the promoters, managers and owners treated me even better. I lost count of how many times they asked me if I needed anything which was much appreciated. The crowd was beautiful, all new faces to me and totally jamming to our sounds which was a surprise to me considering that I went with the idea of thinking that WPB was not ready for our style of music (I had my reasons to think this). Although they may not be as informed to EDM as allot of us here in Miami, they sure know how to acknowledge good sounds and show their appreciation for it. At the end I was invited back for Memorial Weekend so keep an ear out people. I definetlly recommend this club.

:clap::clap::clap:

NO WAY!!! You arent going anywhere...we just met!!!

BTW...nice sig. ;)

You are such a sweet :heart: !!!

Eventually I'll be moving there but not right not (I wanna finish school down here first) I have about 4 more years to go... my moving idea is a little far away... lol..

I to must agree I had a great time at Resort on Friday. Great times, great people, and great music I jimmy jammed on it......it was very SOTUesque!!!!!!

PEACE!