Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit May 21st

stymie

Stymie man, you need to get some kind of a clue. There have been some silly lineups at clubs in New York every weekend for the past three months and you post this shit!?!?

Hector Romero and Satoshi... w00t. I wouldn't go out of my way to see either of them if they were in BOSTON dude, what gives? Do you ever actually listen to this music? Do you just see which flyer looks prettier then post about it? I don't get it.

I'm starting to worry about Stymie. Kid's got no taste :(

Was that asian girl you macked on @ Vertigo who 'had a mafia bf' as you claimed, 'overrated'?

:jerkoff:

Sounds to me like someone's never had luck with the asian ladies, huh? :)

You mean the same one you kept trying to get me to introduce you to all night? The one you kept on creeping out with your freaky little stare? The same one who told me to keep you 15 feet away from her? Yeah, no luck there :rolleyes:

Scavanger, I've bit my tongue on you all this time... don't make me regeret it. Look what happened to buckman....

PS - Flava has been macking it hard to her. It's snatch's roomate :hat:

Was that asian girl you macked on @ Vertigo who 'had a mafia bf' as you claimed, 'overrated'?

:jerkoff:

Sounds to me like someone's never had luck with the asian ladies, huh? :)

Oh, and she told me to tell you she had a boyfriend in the mafia so you'd stop staring at her. You were seriously creepy that night dude :shake: Try a little more tact next time Yakov

Asians are crazy.......

seriously........psychotic.

No doubt....between sneaking into this country. learning a new language which includes slang. learning that you are last on the racism totem pole. shit we have a right to be a bit kukoo

Lol, whatever you say dude.........let's compare how much play each of us gets sometime ;)..........and at least I don't mack on chics, then get denied, and then proceed to talk shit about em on cp....I'm sorry you had to be the 'gay guy friend' that night.................or is it every night for you?