Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I losing Touch

it used to be the highlight of my week, getting pumped for it starting around sunday afternoon when all the e was out of my body, from the past nights at exit. but what happened, the feeling isn't there anymore, exit is probably my most favorite place, and when i'm there i can't explain to people how i feel, but it's jsut not there anymore, i don't know if it is my lack of friends who can party hard, or is e not that magical thing it used to be for me. i just want the feeling back, it's been a couple of weks since i've rolled and even longer since i've been at exit. WHAT DO I DO, i'm 19/m/ny i should be having the time of my life shouldn't i???

I think what you're talking about is perfectly normal......What happens is you love clubbing so much at one point that it is amazing, in fact, it can't really get better at some point.....let's face it, some nights are better than others at the club and once you have one of those amazing nights(I just had one at Twilo Friday), other nights make it seem like it will never be the same.....whether it be the pills you took, the people you're with, where you are, and who's spinning. You gotta explore more, maybe go somewhere else besides Exit, meet new people, etc. That keeps it interesting always.....You should come to the next meetup.....I guarantee you will change your view on this.....Hope I helped....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Basically i think that you should take a break from The rolling, try out a few new places....go sober....enjoy the clubs for wut they are worth.....and go back to exit in like a month or 2....with or without E.

As far as the E is concerned, take a big break from it.....i wanna take a big break. This was my last weekend rolling for a while (i hope)...LOL....but let som seratonin build up in ya! smile.gif....and you will be proper again. cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Archived