Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps review

Oh man was Tempts on point this Saturday! Denny had a perfect balance of tracks and excellent programming and mixing. Solid crew in the house, all serious people and no bullshit. :bounce: Laurie thanks for the drinks and shot..1500 you too. I even hit up Tempts on Sunday for a few after Surf..i had the itch. Monday at work dragged to say the least(altho my ex made it interesting by texting me harassingly about me and my going out problem :rolleyes: ) Apparently singing "Temptations is a part of life" did not help the situtation Fuck it..Summer '04 will be one for the books. :rock:

The best was him trying to understand why he couldnt read the credit card recpt at the end of the night...erf erf, it was upside down!

Nice to see you Laurie :)

OMG REMEMBER!!!!! TOO FUNNY..HOW MAY PEOPLE DOES IT TAKE TO SIGN A RECEIPT..LOL....lovely seeing you as always...are you attending this Sat??

OMG REMEMBER!!!!! TOO FUNNY..HOW MAY PEOPLE DOES IT TAKE TO SIGN A RECEIPT..LOL....lovely seeing you as always...are you attending this Sat??

No :-( We wont be back until the 22nd.....when we can finally move in to our house!