Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World San Diego's girls at Sand Bar this Friday.

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE BRO,LOLOLOLOL...... U :rock:

DON'T LIE YOU WOULD STILL THROW HER THE BONE SINGLE OR NOT AND YOU KNOW THIS MAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE KID

I STILL NEVER GOT A DRINK FROM YOU BRO WE GOTTA SET THIS UP.

Its all in fun, glad you have a sense of humor.

Def. Sometime this summer we will have that drink. Im not sure of when ill be working anytime soon at Deko or Circa, but youll catch me out this summer. If not, see you at Surf during the summer. Will be hangin out at the upstairs bar away from the madness!!

P.S. Post the Pics.

Its all in fun, glad you have a sense of humor.

Def. Sometime this summer we will have that drink. Im not sure of when ill be working anytime soon at Deko or Circa, but youll catch me out this summer. If not, see you at Surf during the summer. Will be hangin out at the upstairs bar away from the madness!!

P.S. Post the Pics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WOULD POST THE PICS BUT MY SITE IS BEING REVAMPED NOW SO I GOTTA DEPEND ON OTHERS TO HELP ME OUT POSTING ALL MAJOR JERSEY NIGHT LIFE EVENT PICS.

I RATHER THEM BE ON A SITE THEN ME JUST SENDING YOU YO MY SONY LINK,BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO HAVE TO POST THEM UP ON THE SONY LINK.

I WAS DOING A LITTLE PHOTO BUSINESS THROUGH A FRIEND FOR A MAJOR NJ SITE, BUT I GOT NO MONEY OR RECOGNITION IN RETURN......NOT COOL BUT

DON'T WORRY GUYS IT WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL.

NO HATE JUST LETS WORK THINGS OUT.

Well, LETS SEE IF DAVISG CAN HELP OUT IF NOT I WILL POST THEM THROUGH SONY THEN YOU GUYS CAN CLICK THE LINK.