Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ruben Sierra

Holy shit RUben Sierra is en fuego

AL player of the week last week and makin Joe torre keep his stick in the line up , ANOTHER game winning hit last night and another 3 hits.

great comeback last night to pull even.

TIED FOR FIRST SOX FANS!! max!!!!! where r u???

low points of the night THe cuban Kenny ROgers , Jose Contreras continues

to boggle the mind , after a good outing last week against the A's he cant even get an out in the 3rd inning...uggghhh

and Kenny FUckin Lofton mouthing off again why he is not in the lineup....HEY DICK we just won 6 in a row with out you and ruben is batting like .500 thats why assmunch...bad new signing this cancer this off season.

He's killin it right now, but he did limp going around first base after that 3run double. He needed a pinch runner to take his place, but lets hope its nothing serious.

As for Contreras, hes pitching is day and night as one can see. He can be lights out or get him out. He did pitch well during the second half of the season last year so he could be one of those start bad, finish well type of pitchers. He should come around, if not theres always plan B:El Duque.

• 2 weeks later...
Holy shit RUben Sierra is en fuego

AL player of the week last week and makin Joe torre keep his stick in the line up , ANOTHER game winning hit last night and another 3 hits.

great comeback last night to pull even.

TIED FOR FIRST SOX FANS!! max!!!!! where r u???

low points of the night THe cuban Kenny ROgers , Jose Contreras continues

to boggle the mind , after a good outing last week against the A's he cant even get an out in the 3rd inning...uggghhh

and Kenny FUckin Lofton mouthing off again why he is not in the lineup....HEY DICK we just won 6 in a row with out you and ruben is batting like .500 thats why assmunch...bad new signing this cancer this off season.

I dunno why you are riding Sierra's dick, actually the mofo pulled off one of the worst base running shit i ever saw. He's a flash in the pan, i say he's a non factor by mid june

I dunno why you are riding Sierra's dick, actually the mofo pulled off one of the worst base running shit i ever saw. He's a flash in the pan, i say he's a non factor by mid june

not riding dick , something your probably quite familiar with so you should no the diefference.

simply stating how good of a bat Sierra is/was swinging

Flash in the pan??? ... hes a bench player moron , Im not hinging the whole yankee season on Ruben sierras at bats

non factor by June??.. yeh dick i hope your right, cause that would mean he is back on the bench, cause the rest of the team solidified itself and Ruben is back to only a few at bats a week

Get a new hobby son , baseball is def, not your strong suit