Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My resignation from the club world

I just dont have the crew I used to...friends are in college, my girlfriends gone....and no one likes to stag it to a club...I was at tunnel tonight...lookin for you guys...asked about 100 people and no one was with clubplanet so I bounced....it was depressing not being there with anyone...and im not the type of guy to strike up random conversation with strangers...Your all alot of fun to talk to and whatnot....but I belive im going to resign from the club scene for now.......I've been a stranger in a strange land...peace be..

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

I have been in a very similar situation to yours..I hear ya..

Try to come to one of the thursday meetups, nice to met a whole bunch of cool people in a nonlcub setting first. Even if you come by yourself (I do), its always a blast! Most of the people here go out quite a bit, so I am sure any night you wan to go out, there wll be plebty of people who will meet ya!

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Aye, The time your going through is very normal. I think most of us can relate about friends going off, etc, etc. You need to just set a specific time and place and they shall come. CHipper up my friend, it will all be alright......Believe me

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

You need to come to one of the meetups so you can hang out with a bunch of ppl that oyu have a common interest with...MUSIC...and at least you will know what they all look like for the next club meetup smile.gif. I have been going stag to clubs since my friend got weird on me in Septemeber. I don't feel uncomfortable at all because I always meetup with ppl here from the board and if not I will meet new ppl @ whichever club I go to cwm27.gif . It all about making your own fun. Heck, I could have a ball all on my own in a paper bag cwm27.gif . In regards to your situation(s), you should get out and meetup with ppl, you don't need to be all alone smile.gif.

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Archived