Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Fridays??

Guest endlessnight

Guest endlessnight

Hello. What is the latest opinion of Crobar on Fridays? I searched the forum but could not find what I'm looking for. I am planning to go next Friday with some people. Also, do they allow cameras?

regards,

endlessnight

Friday nights at Crobar are always fun because they bring in their big DJ's on Fridays. Tonight, The Scumfrog will be here and Brendan Benke will be opening up for him. There will be a lot of great stuff going on throughout the club so you should check it out!!!! I'll keep you updated on next Friday's DJ. :bounce:

There will be a lot of great stuff going on throughout the club so you should check it out!!!! :

not to be KUNTY but what exactly is this 'great stuff' your talking about? Examples please.

The last time anything of any real interest was happening at CROBAR was with Victor and well....we all know how that turned out.

uh....i know jessie (the scumfrog), and have heard him spin many times. I was also a guest of his when he opened Crobar.

I'm asking specifically about the 'great stuff going on around the club' that the poster is claiming one should check out.

Unless I'm missing something there hasn't really been anything going on in that space ever since Victor left. It's a shame. The talent can be VERY good, but the parties kinda suck to be honest.

In terms of "the great stuff" crobar had Sasha&Digweed for an amazing set. Then they had Sander Kleinenberg, but I heard he had an off night.

I think crobar got off to an amazing start, but has not kept the ball rolling since. I haven't heard any big DJs lined up for the summer, but after S&D, crobar has a lot of credibility in my book so I'm keeping an eye out. :getdown: