Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mantra

kaydup

Good time last night...def feeling it right now caff. and epehdrine kicking in though...

Good seeing everyone, too many to post

Special thanks goes out to Nick. Thanks bro I will fucking be singing "it will be fine wait and see...." all FUCKING day thanks :mad:

Good to see stymie making out in the hut :makeout:

Place was jammed... alot of tits in the place..

Thought I was gonna get jumped by EddieT, Pure and Spin. I was deep in Bluevibe land, all I could see was blue...Good meeting you guys!! :pint:

Big thanks to PhatB for the drinks!! Your friend was yelling up a storm..

Quickest afterhrs I have ever been to... Stayed for a whole 30 minutes, the ride home from Cooks sucked...feeling pretty damn good today..

It continues tonight.....oh man.

my head my head my head is on fire....we dont need no aspirin let the mutha fucka pound. pound mutha fucka pound.........

Walked out at 2:30 twisted....Scavy saw me in a catcher's position against a building waiting for my ride....More tonight

XL - That chic who is moving looks like Angie Harmon....I was looking around for crackah Sehorn

Big thanks to PhatB for the drinks!! Your friend was yelling up a storm..

werd. and DAMN, that was YOUR friend?

hahah. X and i had never seen people yell at each other like that in our lives!!!!!!!!! :eek:

werd. and DAMN, that was YOUR friend?

hahah. X and i had never seen people yell at each other like that in our lives!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oh shit I forgot about that..........the guy is my boy and the girl. Well lets just say there is a severe misunderstanding that involves 3-5 in a federal facility.

thanks for reminding me