Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ ICE for Afterhours - Friday May 28th @ 2am

danswat79

• 2 weeks later...

what i heard was that its opening AT 5am for the afterhours. so its going to be a seperate event from whats going on there friday night... and also that this is the first time this club is even doing an afterhours.

in any case, i will be there and am definitely looking forward to the night! :D

Well the flyer says 2am and JP usually doesn't spin marathon sets out here...I'd hate to get there @ 5 and have it only go to 7 or 8. I have the May schedule from ICE - they were all over the club this weekend. It says Jonathan Peters - Friday late night.

I would play it safe and get there earlier than 5 but that is just me. I am going to call the club next week and see what the deal is to make sure. Either way I gaurantee this is the best party of the weekend.

that much i am aware of. i have actually STILL not heard of anything else that is even a draw to me..... in any case, a friend of mine is one of the promoters for that night and i was just going off of what he told me. maybe they either changed the time or are just tryin to get people in there early.

i am pretty sure jonathan is playing both sat night and sunday night in other cities so i am sure he isnt going to be going all out saturday morning.... ah well. :)

Voodoo lounge is doing afterhours Friday/Saturday/Sunday and Ivano Bellini is spinning one of the nights (possibly 2) - just not sure which nights yet. Only thing that sucks about that is how bright it will be in that place once the sun comes up

I'll post more once I get a confirmation on another couple of parties and afterhours