Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Eddie Amador Track - Shake it

lyrik

I've been spinning the main club mix...this is the style of Yoshitoshi that I really dig. Haven't checked the other mixes yet, which ones do you like? Rocking stuff :rock::aright:

I like the first cut on the sample I posted...I am also really reall feeling the New Kaskade...Steppin Out. I didn't at first but the jason hodges mix is bomb and the vocal is addicting.

:rock::rock::rock: that track ROCKS!!! dude...

....it's all about HOUSE FUCK'N MUSIC!!!!

:aright:

PS:..."you go girl!"

Werd...but whats with "you go girl"....I am no woman. I have been accused by Vaughan "Patron" Lazar of whining like an old woman, but thats as close as I come.

Werd...but whats with "you go girl"....I am no woman. I have been accused by Vaughan "Patron" Lazar of whining like an old woman, but thats as close as I come.

You must be sipping some of Grandpa's cough syrup again... I clearly said "whining like an old man"! :frust::laugh:

I would never do you like that! OUr LUst blood runs deep... Old Man :beer:

You must be sipping some of Grandpa's cough syrup again... I clearly said "whining like an old man"! :frust::laugh:

I would never do you like that! OUr LUst blood runs deep... Old Man :beer:

Pardon me sir in my old age I can't read so well without my glasses. But you will be happy to know that I have now got all my shoes and all my glasses so I have them....for me.

good one lyrik!!!

I likes :clap:

My preference was the first, and last mixes...

sweet!!! btw, you still do that party at the whitelaw???

Well that is John Corradi's Saturday at the Whitelaw I am just a guest whenever I want to come down. He usually does it every saturday, but sometimes he takes a day off here and there. I am sure he will be back next week for sure if he isn't there already today...and i'll be back very soon.