Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit Last Night!

Bringda40z is a dragonball-z surf club non knee bending juicehead Sound Factory wannabee shuffle dancer.

:half:

Oh and yes I also enjoy laughing at you. :laugh::laugh:

:half::half:

lol you caught me :)

and to silver bull... like i said it was not to you personnaly, just thought you were with those clowns and had the balls to talk about others, i was mistaken

The problem is that most people do not understand house. House is about vibe it is about opening your mind understanding that people are different. When your on a dance floor you should dance and let yourself go. The scene know has the music in the back ground. People think going to a club is about looking good. That you should be juiced and tan or have fake boobs and lipo. Or that you should have the rarest Japanese shoes and imported puma gear. Please hipsters and Guidos are killing the scene. It doesnt help that the corporate clubs encourage this. I do not care if you like to dress a certain way. What I dislike about it is the mob mentality. The fact that all these people feel like they have to conform to a certain look or life style. If you looked at Spirits dance floor that night you would see what I mean. Most of the girls were streaked blonds in tennis skirts. The majority of men were in striped shirts. Even the DJ, David Morales this man has been around since the beginning is a sell out. What tracks did he play that you would say were breath taking. He played nothing but the hits. He did not even care, he was not even studding the dance floor. He Just picked any stupid track and then mixed it in. This place lacked every thing that made me fall in love with House.

The problem is that most people do not understand house. House is about vibe it is about opening your mind understanding that people are different. When your on a dance floor you should dance and let yourself go. The scene know has the music in the back ground. People think going to a club is about looking good. That you should be juiced and tan or have fake boobs and lipo. Or that you should have the rarest Japanese shoes and imported puma gear. Please hipsters and Guidos are killing the scene. It doesnt help that the corporate clubs encourage this. I do not care if you like to dress a certain way. What I dislike about it is the mob mentality. The fact that all these people feel like they have to conform to a certain look or life style. If you looked at Spirits dance floor that night you would see what I mean. Most of the girls were streaked blonds in tennis skirts. The majority of men were in striped shirts. Even the DJ, David Morales this man has been around since the beginning is a sell out. What tracks did he play that you would say were breath taking. He played nothing but the hits. He did not even care, he was not even studding the dance floor. He Just picked any stupid track and then mixed it in. This place lacked every thing that made me fall in love with House.

afa, I couldn't agree with you more. I'm just saying that the type of people you're talking about will always be in the club scene. It's a percentage of the clientele. My point is, so what. Let them all look the same. Let them all fake tan and wear the same shirts. Let them all dance the same. If your truly original, and just being yourself, then what someone else wears, or how they dance shouldn't really matter. Morales selling out is another story. Money does strange things to people who were once really cool and part of something that was different. I understand your frustration. I'm just saying let it go, and have a good time........

^ looks like you are conforming with that reply. What I dislike about it is the mob mentality. Bro you make it seem like I dont have fun I do. This is dumb no reason for me to deffend my self. like I said before and I will say it again Spirit sucks if you know what house really is about. If you go out to look at hot chiks and dress hip then Spirit is the place to be.

To nothing. Just wanted to but you in a defensive position. Like you did to me in your post. :laugh:

Afa, you seem confused...I agreed with you in my previous post. Also, I was asking you what I was conforming to because it didn't make sense to me. I take no defensive position to your statement.