Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells and Groovefire Friday Night

MRJR

I would have to say this was one of the worst sets I ever saw. Guy had no energy at all maybe it was the opening dj who just plain horrible. I will say that the last half hour was pretty good that’s about it. Then on to Rise were Groovefire made my night great sets by all of them. Place was jumping good beats all around. It was my first time back in Rise since opening night. Looking forward to Next Friday with Manny and AC. Good to see a lot of heads out that I haven't seen in a long time and Thanks for the ride home Phatty.

Jay

:D

Wow, I didn't think Danny was that bad! A bit slow at first, building, but then he picked it up and I thought it was a solid two hours, especially the last hour. It's hard to work with only 2 hours. It was too short. And the opening DJ did suck, but what can ya do! I had a great time!

Rise was good too - Groovefire had some good beatz, and the lower floor was chill too. I was runnin all over that place! Nice meeting/seeing a lot of you!

Great night! :rock:

Exhausted but had such a blast this weekend. Thanks to those of you who actually came to RISE. To those who didn't, DEAD TO ME. ;)

A Murk recap will take me some time to formulate. All I will say was the drive to Karla's parents house afterwards was maybe the hardest, more excruciating thing I've ever done. Luckily Paul Dailey was RIS'in on 93.7, seriously kept me going.

riiiight.

Great time Friday. Yeah, I though Howells was ok but what are you gonna do w/ such a short time slot? I was still glad to see him, and it was fun rockin out on the dance floor and celebrating all the birthdays up in couch-land. Prplhaz is a trooper. Rise was def. a good time too. The weekend was a blur, but I guess that's what I was aiming for.