Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday May 14th @ Platinum: DJ Davis G Two Year Anniversary Party

Come Celebrate Resident DJ Davis G’s Two Year Anniversary This Friday May 14th at Platinum

Main Room: Davis G and Special Guest DJ Mike White

Club, House, Mainstream Hip Hop

Wave Lounge: Mark Amatucci

Progressive House

$2 Bud and Bud Lites Till 11

$3 Mix Drinks Till 11

$2 Shots All Night

Platinum Nightclub

13 Paterson Street

New Brunswick NJ 08901

Ladies 18 to Party

Gentlemen 21 to Party

Gentlemen Under 21 MUST Be On the JustOne Guest List to Enter

For JustOne Guest List:

PM ME

AIM: Lugz7

Email: thaeditor@yahoo.com

First Names and Last Initials by 8pm Friday

May-14-2004.jpg

sounds like a good night congrats gary and have a good time. wish i could make it. and that tues. party i'm gonna have to check out adam x and heather heart two great dj's brings back those old school memories back in the BK. if you threw in frankie bones to the lineup shit would be insane. later.. TOMe

Of course big congrats to Davis G...Always make the party happen no matter where he is spinnin'.

Great job at D'Jais on Fri-Sat!! The crowd was feeling it for sure.

Looking forward to seeing Gary spin with his mentor Mike White on Friday night at Platinum...Should be pretty insane, come check it out. :pint:

www.justonepro.com

Thanks Guys. Really Looking foward to working with DJ Mike White. He's held down the Tuesday night spot @ Poorbilly's forever. He knows his shit. Plus, It's good to Have "Tooch" back in the wave lounge. It was Mark and I Two years ago and It's Both of us again on Friday.

We're Just warming Up the HappyHour @ Djais Dude, get ready!

Smiley, can't wait til Friday at Platinum....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I will be there with bells on..an that's it.....hehehe......im inviting everyone i know to come and celebrate with you....J1 all around......i'm getting you drunk.......love lots..... :swallow: i love this one

Happy Anniversary to DJ DavisG. Friday, May 14......It's gonna be ANOTHER great night at Platinum. Welcome again to Mark Amatucci. He had the Wave Lounge PACKED last week. BugOut we missed you....looking forward to hearing you spin at Platinum again and visiting your booth "hammered". :rock:

I am looking forward to a very SPECIAL Guest DJ Mike White spinning with DavisG in the Main Room. It's always the best Friday night party. Come up to the VIP area and party with me!!!!

Thanks to everyone for making last week another successful night! I had a great time!

Happy Anniversary to DJ DavisG. Friday, May 14......It's gonna be ANOTHER great night at Platinum. Welcome again to Mark Amatucci. He had the Wave Lounge PACKED last week. BugOut we missed you....looking forward to hearing you spin at Platinum again and visiting your booth "hammered". :rock:

I am looking forward to a very SPECIAL Guest DJ Mike White spinning with DavisG in the Main Room. It's always the best Friday night party. Come up to the VIP area and party with me!!!!

Thanks to everyone for making last week another successful night! I had a great time!

MC ReeGee......is it time to perculate?

Come up to the VIP area and party with me!!!!

OR.... boys come check out TWO girls at Bar 2 (big bar in big room for those who don't know)

{sorry regee i luv u} :love:

Dont worry we will be all over the place that night...should be pretty insane!!

D'Jais 4-8

Platinum 9-3

check out www.justonepro.com for guestlist info!!!

Come up to the VIP area and party with me!!!!

OR.... boys come check out TWO girls at Bar 2 (big bar in big room for those who don't know)

{sorry regee i luv u} :love:

Vera...why are you apologizing??? You and Erin together??? I'd even leave MY bar to see you girls together. :makeout: HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!