Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help on vacation.... ANTIGUA OR GRAND CAYMAN???

do the caymans bill, the caymans have the nicest water ive ever seen,

and the hotels have ghb pools and fountains

LMFAO@Gfountains...

Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman

Resort & Villa - Deluxe

Located on the 90-acre Britannia Golf Club on famous Seven Mile Beach, this resort provides 236 luxurious guestrooms, 53 new, beachfront suites, lush tropical gardens, 7 beautiful swimming pools, 4 restaurants, 5 lounges and entertainment nightly. It also has a Jack Nicklaus-designed, Par 70 championship golf course, 2 fitness facilities, a state-of-the-art spa, tennis courts, a rooftop sundeck, magnificent water sports facilities, the Rum Point ferry excursion and 'Camp Hyatt' house for children ages 3-12.

Deluxe Property in a prime location - Offering outstanding exquisite surroundings, the finest guest services and amenities. Ideal for the discriminating traveler.

Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa Grand Cayman - Deluxe

With 340 rooms including 4 suites with mini-bars, in-room safes and ceiling fans, the Westin Casuarina is characterized by lush, tropical gardens with waterfalls, fountains and other features such as a fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor oceanfront seating that also help to make this a beautiful property to enjoy on Grand Cayman.

do the caymans bill, the caymans have the nicest water ive ever seen,

i agree ........ i've been there twice .... great beaches, great snorkling. great prices on jewelry (INCASE you decide to buy the"rock")

and they just built a home depot there too

i agree ........ i've been there twice .... great beaches, great snorkling. great prices on jewelry (INCASE you decide to buy the"rock")

and they just built a home depot there too

hey fuckface listen up, just because your vacations consist of shorehouses at SEASIDE dont be pissed off

HEY YA DOIN

If you like to SCUBA dive Cayman is the place to go..

Knowing you Billy, you won't want to mess up your hair so maybe Cayman isn't for you.

Great place for doing all types of daytime activities then passing out by 9 pm because there is ABSOLUTELY no nightlife and the sun and swimming is draining.

All of the Natives on the island is extremely friendly. Almost too friendly. Its like you think they all know something that you don't and they are all delerious from it.

Great place to buy Movado's also.. DIRT CHEAP!!

If you go out to dinner bring MEGA BUCKS... every dinner is at least $100 dollars thats with NO alcohol.. just entrees and maybe one appetizer.

Overall a good time tho... VERY relaxing :bounce:

If you like to SCUBA dive Cayman is the place to go..

Knowing you Billy, you won't want to mess up your hair so maybe Cayman isn't for you.

Great place for doing all types of daytime activities then passing out by 9 pm because there is ABSOLUTELY no nightlife and the sun and swimming is draining.

All of the Natives on the island is extremely friendly. Almost too friendly. Its like you think they all know something that you don't and they are all delerious from it.

Great place to buy Movado's also.. DIRT CHEAP!!

If you go out to dinner bring MEGA BUCKS... every dinner is at least $100 dollars thats with NO alcohol.. just entrees and maybe one appetizer.

Overall a good time tho... VERY relaxing :bounce:

Yeah St Thomas was expensive for dinner but thats ok as long as the food is good

Kool sounds like the place I am choosing

I am all about the beach