Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the most Licks youve done in 20 minutes?

stymie

Sorry to change the subject for a minute, but I'm all fired up about going to Boston Memorial Day Weekend. I think I'm gonna go to the Sox game on Saturday then be a mangled mess somewhere that night. Are you guys gonna be around?

Oh shit the mayor is coming!!!

I am still up in the air about MDW, but if I stay in the city we will def have to grab some drinks, I am right down the street from fenway so I can meet ya.

X is going to Malasia I think so he is out

I am still up in the air.. I was gonna go to Montreal on the 28th, but yesterday recieved an invitation to my cousins grad. party on the 29th, so I have to stay around here... and I have a Wedding on the 30th in Hull.. So it looks like i'll be around for the Friday at least.. :pint:

I am still up in the air.. I was gonna go to Montreal on the 28th, but yesterday recieved an invitation to my cousins grad. party on the 29th, so I have to stay around here... and I have a Wedding on the 30th in Hull.. So it looks like i'll be around for the Friday at least.. :pint:

:aright:

What no Malasia??

Closest i'm getting to Malaysia is Penang down in Chinatown.. Although if I was to guess, Murk was kinda like Malaysia, minus the beaches, nice weather, sunlight, fresh air and people.

would you say it was like a Malaysian prison then