Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daring Enuff to show us your cum face?

matthewnothing

Nahhhhh I ment the face you make when you cum, not a face full of cum. I thought it'd be a fun thread... guess not,....LOL... mah bad.....

It's just that women can be so sexy when they make that face....QUOTE]

You know....cause I carry a camera with me just to catch that shot!!! WTF!!! Sorry...generally when I'm gettin to that kinda point I ain't able to do anything but enjoy what's happenin to me. So yeah next time I'll be sure to grab my cam :blank: whatever

ciao bellos

how, by never posting again :idea:

b''''''''

WOah.. somebody ate some dickhead pills today..

my man... eaze the F up.. it's supposed to be drama free right? I was trying to interact and have a good time.. didn't hurt anyone... so relax and get off your high horse....

got it??

n"""

WOah.. somebody ate some dickhead pills today..

my man... eaze the F up.. it's supposed to be drama free right? I was trying to interact and have a good time.. didn't hurt anyone... so relax and get off your high horse....

got it??

n"""

"drama free" :laugh: :laugh:...you're definitely new to the boards, that's for sure.

you're right though, I was in a bad mood yesterday and was coming off as an asshole and I apologize to anyone I might have offended.

thanks for reminding me why we are really here.

m"""

wow... such hostility.. just trying to get creative... mah bad for the crappy thread.. i'll make it up to everone.....

n"""

don't sweat it dude. Personally, I thought it to be a great idea for a thread, just almost impossible to catch that moment with your camera. And the coments you got due to your thread, most def don't sweat.... a lot of the threads on this board suck. almost no creativity here... only jerkoffs who want to make fun of others. BTW, watch out for nomembername... he's a real moron.

"drama free" :laugh: :laugh:...you're definitely new to the boards, that's for sure.

you're right though, I was in a bad mood yesterday and was coming off as an asshole and I apologize to anyone I might have offended.

thanks for reminding me why we are really here.

m"""

NO offense taken, I totally understand, and apologize for any harsh words on my part. As a newbie... I guess I kinda felt like I had to stand some ground...

ALLL good in hte hoood.......

n"""