Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland/Voodo Lounge/Friday May 14/Requests/Roll Call/

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

It's wednesday and that means it's time for the official Roland at Voodoo Lounge May 14 ROLL MOFO CALL!

I got a special message the other day, that Roland wants to see your requests. When I heard this, I freaked the fuck out, since Oscar Gatien refuses to take any of my requests, even after I booked him myself

So whos comming?

What do you want to hear?

http://www.voodooloungeflorida.com

Free Cover > http://www.voodooloungeflorida.com/main/printpass.asp

For you lauderdale rookies, the best way to get their is 95 north or south (depending on where you are comming from) to broward blvd east towards the beach. Hang a Ralph (thats a right for you non trendy drivers) on sw 3rd street. Parking is like 5-7 bucks there, but if you want, keep going past 3rd street, and hang a Ralph on Andrews. Then at the light hang a Louie (a left) and follow down to the parking garages. Costs 2-3 bucks, but you gotta walk. Voodoo is down a side street over the rail road tracks. Their door is parell with the tracks. Find the tracks, look west and you'll see the club down a dim lited street. Usually some Ferraris and hummerzines out there.

BTW, their site has oscars entire set playing on there.

I'm usually on the patio for warm up and free drinks, then off to vip in the main room, then I spot pigeons and close in on them through out the night. Please no auto graphs friday night, I'm only going as a roland fan, not a club legend.

Laudy better be ready for a miami invasion. count me in!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

what time is roland playing?

Roly goes on from 12am - 3am+

I won't list my requests.. but when you see me doin' backflips on a particular track you'll know. see u @ Voodoo! ;)

Guest saleen351

Fly Life 119

Perpetual Motion

Herioin (i forgot the actual name of the track, but it's an old R&G track, "find another vein")

Knightbreed - Your love is taking me over

Elements vs Veronica

Delacy - That look, hani or tsettos vs Santana mix

I'll be your elements - elements vs robert owens (wmc 2002 mix)

Sunshine. Lettttttttt the sunshineeeeeee. forgot the real name, but dope dope track.

Fly Life 119

Perpetual Motion

Herioin (i forgot the actual name of the track, but it's an old R&G track, "find another vein")

Knightbreed - Your love is taking me over

Elements vs Veronica

Delacy - That look, hani or tsettos vs Santana mix

I'll be your elements - elements vs robert owens (wmc 2002 mix)

Sunshine. Lettttttttt the sunshineeeeeee. forgot the real name, but dope dope track.

Let the sunshine is a great track, but good for patio not voodoo in my opinion. Roly is gonna tear the place apart :bounce:

Guest saleen351
Im coming back from this shit hole they call tampa. finally some club music to chill to. hope to see lots of cprs

OH shit the hog is back, and get this one, guess who else is back?

DA JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!