Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fucked up!!!

young guy. they keep saying he was a contractor, but what was he doing there? the fuck....

from what ive read he was working on a telecommunications tower?

something is sketchy though...

the last article i read said he was arrested or held by the US Army, then his parents sued the military or someone, so they released him. the parents have not gotten ANY info on what happend between the time he was released and the time he was kidnapped, which was like within 24 hrs i think...or definately less than 48...

either way..............

yeah i've read a lot of articles with all sorts of different stuff about what he was doing there...

Family accuses U.S. government

Berg's brother David on Wednesday told reporters outside his family's house that the U.S. position is false. He said the family received e-mails from Berg after his release in which he made clear he had been held by U.S. forces.

In an interview with Boston radio station WBUR on Tuesday, Berg's father, Michael, said: "I still hold (Rumsfeld) responsible because if they had let him ago after a more reasonable amount of time or if they had given him access to lawyers we could have gotten him out of there before the hostilities escalated.

"That's really what cost my son his life was the fact that the U.S. government saw fit to keep him in custody for 13 days without any of his due process or civil rights and released him when they were good and ready."

The interviewer asked, "Do you really blame Donald Rumsfeld for your son's death? And will you do anything in addition to that lawsuit you had filed?"

Michael Berg responded, "It goes further then Donald Rumsfeld. It's the whole Patriot Act, it's the whole feeling of this country that rights don't matter anymore because there are terrorists about.

"Well, in my opinion 'terrorist' is just another word like 'communist' or 'witch' and it's a witch hunt, and this whole administration is just representing something that is not America, not the America I grew up in."

"Well, in my opinion 'terrorist' is just another word like 'communist' or 'witch' and it's a witch hunt, and this whole administration is just representing something that is not America, not the America I grew up in."

that is well put.......

he was supposed to come home 2 weeks ago.. but they thought he was a "trader" and locked him up in our prison over there.. found out he was innocent and let him go.. Then the Iraqi's captured him and did that to him.. I cant even watch it, I'll get sick.. IM so pissed right now.. How does Bush apologize for that one????

u know they seriously need to stop fuckin pretending that all these "contractors" are being killed and kidnapped in iraq. if u go to a foreign country..which is under occupation...carrying the passport of the occupying force...in order to work for PAY..u r a MERCENARY...LEGIONAIRE...HIRED GUN.....not a fuckin contractor. im so tired of all this sugar-coating bullshit.

this kid didnt deserve to die..he was actually someone who worked on telecommunications infrastructure who got caught at the wrong place at the wrong time..and paid dearly and gruesomly with his life because he was a "contractor"...which , in iraq, now connotates MERCENARY....may he RIP

Omg I wish I hadn't seent that video.. :puke:

Lee don't look at it or else your gonna puke too. :(

I hope those fucking miserable 5 pieces of shit get what they deserve.

This video should have not made its way onto the internet... Just horrible :boohoo:

My heart goes out to his family, may they never see this.

dont u guys read the paper? theyve seen this...they knew about the decapitation like a week ago...they were devastated when they found out it was leaked to the media

I read it but it didnt say they saw the video.

His parents are also blaming it on the US for detaning him there..

If it wasnt for their mistake their son would be here right now!

dont u guys read the paper? theyve seen this...they knew about the decapitation like a week ago...they were devastated when they found out it was leaked to the media

exactly...it's painful enough to have to bury your own child but to have his murder sent around the globe several times over within hours is horrible...

Omg I wish I hadn't seent that video.. :puke:

Lee don't look at it or else your gonna puke too. :(

I hope those fucking miserable 5 pieces of shit get what they deserve.

This video should have not made its way onto the internet... Just horrible :boohoo:

My heart goes out to his family, may they never see this.

it was accually hosted on a iraq website right after it happened.

more like what a sad state of nation we live in

...just curious as to what countries you believe are not in a sad state?...i think this country and its citizens are going to go through some major unveilings in the future and perhaps even a revolution in some form but i also believe that there are some huge positives about living in this country...obviously you must as well or you would not be living in this country...you're always on the money with your comments and your knowledge is worldy - just giving you the proper respect...but you also seem to slam the US whenever you get a chance...if not here, than where is what i'm asking...

every country has it's ills..every country has it's problems. but at least these countries own up to it. russia kills 150 people while tryin to save them from that theatre...theyre like HEY MAN WE FUCKED UP. Macedonian govt officials stage a "terrorist attack" and kill 4 innocent muslims and then they own up to it ..with no pressure from anyone else. Even pariah nations like Cuba recognize the fact that they may do somethings wrong. but the US..oh the high almighty US can do noooo wrong!! they consistently blabber on about civil liberties violations and censorship and freedom of speech...when coupled with the Patriot Act theyve managed to curve a great deal of civil liberties once enjoyed by US citizens. my point is...stop f'in lying to me..tell me the truth..tell me u went to iraq to control oil supplies..tell me u went to iraq cause saddam beat ur papi in the 80's in a game of squash..but dont tell me ur going into iraq to liberate people who really..really..realllly do not want to be "liberated" by an occupying force of "christian infidels." as rough as they may have had it under saddam..im pretty sure they were like EH AT LEAST HE'S MUSLIM....u think they like being under the control of an outsider?

daniel berg is dead because of US foreign policy that went wrong...calling mercenaries "contractors" really messed shit up for a lot of legit contractors down there...and put their lives in danger. stop sugarcoating this mess..stop telling CBS not to release photos of coffins...motherfucker we know people r dyin over there...i dont have to c a coffin to beleive it.

look..im rambling...to sum it all up..what bugs me is this "we can do no wrong" attitude the bush regime has adopted. might dont make right..no matter how u flip it.