Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<3 Puppy Heaven <3

law of diminishing returns

noun: The tendency for a continuing application of effort or skill toward a particular project or goal to decline in effectiveness after a certain level of result has been achieved.

What does that have to do with this thread?

...sometimes too much of too cute takes away from its cuteness...at this point i feel my reaction to those adorable little creatures is becoming negative because of the bombardment of photographs...other people never get sick of looking at them...just letting everyone know how i felt at this point...

she was posting pics and nobody else really is/was, failing to start convo or blow up the thread... thats what i thought you were implying...

Who cares if someone replies..

If all you care for is replies dont you

think your test thread is way over due??

Why dont you just worry about doing you..

Who cares if someone replies..

If all you care for is replies dont you

think your test thread is way over due??

Why dont you just worry about doing you..

what~!? put the guns away cowboy, no need to get defensive... and yeah isnt the point of a public message board replies and conversation??? i dont know call me crazy but i think thats the vague objective of a messageboard... if not then it would just be a webpage... and a test thread is just that, im not looking for a convo on a test thread, i dont really know anyone who does...

first of all....pug?? ugliest dog alive....one of my "friends" got one...italian girl...used to be scared shit of my Lhasa apso (Cocoa) licking her face for YEARS....she was told....not dog friendly, u cant visit...my dogs don't ever get locked up.....and few years later...she not scared of little dogs no more...she got an ugly pug...u know how guinies are with dogs in the house.....they changed. haven't heard from the girl in a few....she seems to have forgotten i was the only one who would accept her collect calls from Vegas jail cell..........and helped her pack when she was moving there...with 20 going away parties prior.....when her pops passed on....everyone else disappeared and she was furious...turns out .........tables turned and girlfriend DISappeared...............pug dog fits her perfectly...bulgy eyes rat.

prefer a persian cat, actually.

My fave dog was actually the Shitzu....but, i compromised for an ex who thought they was "faggy" dogs....i love to bow the hair...so, Lhasa was the "compromise" the asshole rarely helped with them, anyway...shoulda stuck to my guns with first choice...which was typical Chinese princess dog.

Although, I loved and missed my Lhassa's dearly since I put them up for adoption few years ago (kept them together, ofcourse--suburban retired couple with a HUGE yard--better than my studio).

Shitzu will be next one.....2 or nothing....or persian kitty...Cleo named with rhinestone collar..........prettttyyyy.

meow.

first of all....pug?? ugliest dog alive....one of my "friends" got one...italian girl...used to be scared shit of my Lhasa apso (Cocoa) licking her face for YEARS....she was told....not dog friendly, u cant visit...my dogs don't ever get locked up.....and few years later...she not scared of little dogs no more...she got an ugly pug...u know how guinies are with dogs in the house.....they changed. haven't heard from the girl in a few....she seems to have forgotten i was the only one who would accept her collect calls from Vegas jail cell..........and helped her pack when she was moving there...with 20 going away parties prior.....when her pops passed on....everyone else disappeared and she was furious...turns out .........tables turned and girlfriend DISappeared...............pug dog fits her perfectly...bulgy eyes rat.

prefer a persian cat, actually.

My fave dog was actually the Shitzu....but, i compromised for an ex who thought they was "faggy" dogs....i love to bow the hair...so, Lhasa was the "compromise" the asshole rarely helped with them, anyway...shoulda stuck to my guns with first choice...which was typical Chinese princess dog.

Although, I loved and missed my Lhassa's dearly since I put them up for adoption few years ago (kept them together, ofcourse--suburban retired couple with a HUGE yard--better than my studio).

Shitzu will be next one.....2 or nothing....or persian kitty...Cleo named with rhinestone collar..........prettttyyyy.

meow.

:shaky:Are you ok?

pugs are fugly, end of discussion on that one.

~you can't compare them to the cuteness of Shitzus, at all.

a dog without hair to put a lil bow on, well, unless it's chubby wubby cute and fatty.

other than that....pugs are fugly pig looking dogs.