Clubplanet Nightlife Community

massivley paranoid!!

Okay guys. Word in my office is that everyone will be recieving their pink slip in Jan. Turns out that this POS company is moving our dept. out to fucking Denver. Obviously, i am not leaving Jersey to go to denver. Im not really into cowboy boots :P....so....what i wanna know is..Does anyone know where there may be some job openings....? Im 20, work for qwest internet solution, as a technical rep. I can provide a resume right away.....let me know what the dilly is. Thanx!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

<bump>

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

yet another <bump>

------------------

Guys, i REEEEALLY hate to be obnoxious, but things here aren't looking too good.....our supervisor was walkin around asking ups if we wanted him to type up a letter of recomendation. So I am doin anything to keem my method of income up smile.gif....sorry! Love ya all...but.. <<<<<<<BUUUUUUUUUMP>>>>>>>

------------------

first up babyface, i'll be your pimpdaddy, but bitch better have my money. as for you trance, i dont understand what exactly you do, but if you looking for a technical job go to dice.com, fill out a profile, and pimps, i mean recruiters will call you all day everyday. tellem poohdaddy sent you and you might even get a bitchslap on the house. hope this helps.

------------------

chronic is the answer...