Clubplanet Nightlife Community

see you all at Tiki tonight in moristown for fucken RICHIE RYDELL!!!!

directions:

FROM THE NORTHEAST

(Passaic & Bergen Counties):

Rt. 80 or Rt. 46 West to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE NORTHWEST

(Hopatcong, Roxbury, Randolph):

Rt. 80, Rt 46 or Rt. 10 East to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE EAST

(Essex, Union, Hudson Counties):

Rt. 78 to Rt. 24 West to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE SOUTH

(Somerset, Middlesex Counties):

Rt. 287 North to Exit 36B "Lafayette Ave". Go over Rt 287 to light. Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. At the second traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

directions:

FROM THE NORTHEAST

Rt. 80 or Rt. 46 West to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE NORTHWEST

Rt. 80, Rt 46 or Rt. 10 East to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE EAST

Rt. 78 to Rt. 24 West to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE SOUTH

Rt. 287 North to Exit 36B "Lafayette Ave". Go over Rt 287 to light. Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. At the second traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

directions:

FROM THE NORTHEAST

FROM THE NORTHWEST

FROM THE EAST

FROM THE SOUTH

I WAS WAITNG TO SEE YOU RIP ON THE PLACE....I HAD A GOOD TIME...LEFT MAD EARLY THOUGH GOT DRUNK REAL QUICK...

haha nah ala's my boy.. i got so fucking trashed it wasnt even funny, i had

a hard time going home, where is that shore party bus when you actully need it??? hahahahah..

haha nah ala's my boy.. i got so fucking trashed it wasnt even funny, i had

a hard time going home, where is that shore party bus when you actully need it??? hahahahah..

i got there around 10 or so...i was stumbling out by 11:30.....I should have eaten dinner...and I dont think my girl was too pleased also....we ended up by circa for some more liver damage....place was packed to the balls. SICKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk