Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buying Turntables

if you want to mail order:

Pro Sound Stage and Lighting

I have the catalog somewhere

(email me, and find the # and stuff)

There catalogs are great with pictures, details, ect...

PS I might have a pair of Vestax PDX-D3 for sale.

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Rock&Soul, west side of 7th Avenue between 35th and 36th Street. Canal Street price with some level of consumer care. (you can also go to Canal Street but you'll have no consumer care at all)

Plur

-Joël S.

I've always gone to Canal St and everything I've bought(tables, mixers, stereo equip) has been the cheapest and I haven't gotten screwed yet......Just go down there and negotiate......if you can't bring a friend who can talk well because those guys aren't stupid.......if you can do that, you will get the best for the least.....no doubt about it.......

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Word of advice,

Don't fuck with any of these nickel and dime mom and pop places. Stick with SAM ASH. Reason why I am saying this is that if you have a problem, they will go the extra mile to help you. I have bought stuff from EVERY STORE OUT THERE, and I can tell you that Sam Ash has the most laid back return policy. I bought my Pioneer EFX last December and recently the jog wheel stopped responding. Sam Ash offered to send mine back to Pioneer and give me a new one!! So the bottom line here is that you may get a better price elsewhere, but the 25-30 bucks you may save won't do you much in the long run. But given the reliability of a 1200, what I'm saying doesn't make any sense, as they can last through a world war. But hey, it's a MACHINE...anything can go wrong.

I actually have a pair that I'm interested in selling...with needles too. PM me if you are interested.

Peace,

Suhel

------------------

Don't call me baby...

Archived