Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Space 4 Year Anniversary Party

Bling

bling forgot to mention me 2 :/

i was talking to him quite awhile that bastard... anyway since i dont know everyone i kept asking bling who everyone was and so he barely introduced me to anyone except andrew, ddg and some other guy who i forgot. i took a picture of that thong on the floor lol but i left at like 4:30 cuz i had to goto work that day and since oscar g did start playing the oldies i was kinda :| then around 3 am he did start playing it hard but my ears were killing me cuz i forgot my freakin ear plugs! hope to see some of u @ space for oakenfold? maybe it would help if i post a pic of myself so everyone knows who i am?

the model show was cool except it kinda had no purpose. but the chix were hot and then they kept coming out in different costumes which was pretty cool, while oscar g was playing and danced on the bar and stuff.

ur name is so hard to remember on this board sorry :( but i remember u :)

oh and if ur goin to oakey. def bring earplugs ull need it the mans deaf . loudest dj ive ever heard

Allright kiddies here goes!!!

So before I went to Space I had a HORRIBLE fuckin' night dj'ing a wedding for a friend of a friend. The guests were somewhat lame, they wanted salsa the whole freakin' nite and I had a BRIDE-ZILLA!!! (Yeah, the kind that bitches about EVERYTHING!)

The gig is done by 11:00PM...thank GOD!!

So I call my BodyGuard (y'all that know me know who it is) and tell him:

"Dude, the night is young..... I'm frustrated, pissed off and I wanna DRINK & DANCE!"

So I drop off my shit @ home and head to Space...

The crowd is allright outside, no hassles but it's 1:20AM, so no hook up...I got to pay.

No worries though, because at this point...I need to release my frustrations so I do so

without a flinch and once inside I am welcomed to a dark room with pulsating sounds

that looks like this:

165564First_Look-med.JPG

So I'm feeling the sounds at first, a GREAT break from Salsa & whut not....but then I

notice a flow going from G-man

165564Oscar_G.JPG

A LOT of house Space classics, I'm not to thrilled at first and neither is The BodyGuard

( whom BTW, I converted him from Hip Hop to House music, now he can never get enuff!! Ha,ha,ha!!!)

Suddenly,...dancers take the stage. I LOOVED their little shorts ( I am a HOT PANTS MAN!)

165564Dancer.JPG

I had a GREAT shot at her and asked if I could take a shot of her dancing:

She said YES! So I proceed, and Mr BIG ASS FOREHEAD that KNEW I was gonna

take a shot because he saw me in pose to take the shot decides to go by....(come mierda!)

165564Dancer2.JPG

She gets off stage, I thank her for being gracious and I bump into

ZERO and BLING !!!!

165564Zero_Bling.JPG

We talk shit for a while & whut not, and then I see new dancers coming up on the side

bar, I dont know about all of you.... but I love getting the "essence" of an event.

One of the dancing girls sees me with the camera in the air I point at it and then her

and she nods, says yes and smiles with such charisma! (THANK YOU!!!! )

1655642nd_dancer.JPG

one hell of a party, just about sums it up. OG, Roly, Cue, and Ivanno deserve majors props.. just solid performances from all of them. Ivanno's style isn't my preference, but he brings what it takes to keep the terrace going strong... the place was packed beyond belief, and it will still was going off when I left at 1:30pm… there was a whole lot energy in the air; which made for an even better time. big thanks to Jose (my co-pilot :D), Patricia, Gregg, Ann Marie, and Pete. nice too see lots of CP folks in da house as well. highlight the evening for me was getting to chat with DT; he is definitely a class act.

one hell of a party, just about sums it up. OG, Roly, Cue, and Ivanno deserve majors props.. just solid performances from all of them. Ivanno's style isn't my preference, but he brings what it takes to keep the terrace going strong... the place was packed beyond belief, and it will still was going off when I left at 1:30pm… there was a whole lot energy in the air; which made for an even better time. big thanks to Jose (my co-pilot :D), Patricia, Gregg, Ann Marie, and Pete. nice too see lots of CP folks in da house as well. highlight the evening for me was getting to chat with DT; he is definitely a class act.

I wish I could be a trooper like you Sobeton...but I was dead tired by 7:30AM

So my review continues...since CP server will not allow more than 6-7 pics at a time on a review it seems.

****** CONTINUE

So I proceed to take another shot with their masks on...

(sorry for the doofus' face but it was insane!)

1655642nd_dancers.JPG

The crowd is getting antsy...due to too many classics I think (they want fresh sounds...FUCK,...I DO!!!) and G-man kicks it into high gear!

(I mentioned it to Bling & Chaflas: Yo, too MANY classics!)

But it's an anniversary..so I guess it's expected.

There's conmotion, I look to my right side and there's more dancers!

165564Dancer_W_4.JPG

165564Dancer_Wout_4-med.JPG

I look up and there's even dancers on the air!! (Is that POD on the white shirt???

165564Dancer_on_air.JPG

By this time I see Chaflas (hell of a guy... CHOLO the next time I 'm buying you a chela, and you betta take it!!!!)

O.G spins some trance, tranceheads go off...I like trance, I'm not a hypocrate...

I just dont like cheese....

but it's 5:00AM now and Roland is on the decks upstairs...so Bling, Zero, The Bodyguard & myself head up...

165564ZeroDigitalPhoenixBling.JPG

Roland's is throwing some mad shyt down..

I think I recognized some sounds:

TEARS FOR FEARS - Shout (Skylark Remix)

Missy Elliot?? Pass the dutch (Scumfrog Mix)

Dont quote me on it though!!

yep us tranceheads went off it was sickkkkkkk . he should have played burned with desire instead of punk though

and what sucked is he trainwrecked during as the rush comes. i think it was planned lol

Space was jumping saturday night-sunday mornning, got there along with Lalo around 5 am or so and headed up straight to the patio to catch Rolands set,missed out @ Voodoo so I decided around 3 am to go to Space,glad I went shyt was outta hand.Roland delivering the goods as always a bit to melow for me at times but had some great buildups,sick sick.Ladies were out in full effect,good to see a few familiar faces that i havent seen in awhile.Stayed till like 9:30 am till next time. :)

Then, I am FEENING a cig, and Zero (Ralph) comes through....

The Terrace is AMAZING y'all!!!

Smiles all ova tha place, whether they are drunk, high,

snorting, dropping, or like myself & The BodyGuard ( on 6 shots of Cuervo tequila )

EVERYONE is jumping!!!

And we scope Bling's co-worker who is calling him furiously....here he is mama!!!

165564Bling_Coworker.JPG

The beats are still pounding...I'm tired ya'll...........

My buttcheks are starting to hurt from the mad pounding that I gave earlier to O.G.

earlier on the night, ALCOHOL IS A HELL OF A DRUG!!!!!!!!

(Ask Miriam, I was going of to the drums when O.G. was playing mad drums

I'm sorry I didnt say HI Miriam,.... I'm shy sometimes if I dont know a person well!!)

Anyways...

I chilled some more with Zero (Ralph) & Bling (Daniel) 165564ZeroDigitalPhoenixBling.JPG

..and then my feet & buttcheeks just went...booom!!! I'm out hommie...

get another set of azz & legs 'cause it's time to ride out home.

I happened to catch a glimpse of the dawn... I thanked God for another day, & rode

out on the dawn to a new day!

165564Good_Morning_Sun.JPG

:hoparound

(condensed review)

Awesome night ..... great music , great vibe all around (except for that altercation in the vip area of patio) , and a great group of trooper friends to hang with ...what else can one want ?!?? :)

PS: Oh YEAH!! I scoped you too man!

Sorry I didnt mention you earlier,.........KOKY for that matter too!!

I missed Leo and his crazy ass too! But he's got a kid & obligations come FIRST!!!

Mad cool hangin' with Koky at the Terrace...this mo' fo' is like

Special Forces or Kryptonite (yeah....for those who know)

creeps up to ta ya azz and goes : 'YEAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!' LOL!!!! :D

Fuckin' awesome everytime Koky's around!!! :aright:

I missed Leo and his crazy ass too! But he's got a kid & obligations come FIRST!!!

Koky is the one with a kid; he wasn't there.

Leo was the one at Space. :tongue:

:rofl:LOL dam yo It was me,Leo that was there,my bro was home with the kid,its all good DigitalP. it was great seeing you and even though I dont drink next time we'll have a drink and chill.Till neXt time.PEACE. Oh and I was sober then a mofo,the music is what keeps me going.

:rofl:LOL dam yo It was me,Leo that was there,my bro was home with the kid,its all good DigitalP. it was great seeing you and even though I dont drink next time we'll have a drink and chill.Till neXt time.PEACE. Oh and I was sober then a mofo,the music is what keeps me going.

OOOPPS!!!! See what Cuervo does to ya??? :pint:

NOW I REMEMBER!!!!! :laugh: