Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plastic Sex 3..

xlr8ted

Ok...

Plastic sex

Started around 3;30 or so.. handle of captains and a keg of Carlsberg... Ended in Joe Mama in a jean mini skirt being pushed around in a wheelchair..

Then to Flavalon for Family guy, proceeded to watch Flava melt into the couch, and fall asleep..

Joe, Matt and myself took a cab to Cambridge to go to the landing.. Get out of the cab in a major "daze" and stumble upon 500 gay couples getting married.. We were up on the steps at the City Hall in the middle of it all, lost as hell, news cameras, protesters, sausage guys, someone selling huge foam fingers, everyone was out, literally...

The landing was packed, don't really remember too much, but as usual it was a good time..

Then back to Matts and listen to Dale spin records backwards, and chat w/ some girls about the most recent episode of Made..

all in all, each weekend is getting more scary...

Ok...

Plastic sex

Started around 3;30 or so.. handle of captains and a keg of Carlsberg... Ended in Joe Mama in a jean mini skirt being pushed around in a wheelchair..

Then to Flavalon for Family guy, proceeded to watch Flava melt into the couch, and fall asleep..

Joe, Matt and myself took a cab to Cambridge to go to the landing.. Get out of the cab in a major "daze" and stumble upon 500 gay couples getting married.. We were up on the steps at the City Hall in the middle of it all, lost as hell, news cameras, protesters, sausage guys, someone selling huge foam fingers, everyone was out, literally...

The landing was packed, don't really remember too much, but as usual it was a good time..

Then back to Matts and listen to Dale spin records backwards, and chat w/ some girls about the most recent episode of Made..

all in all, each weekend is getting more scary...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: By far your best review ever!! That explains a lot of things! Good seeing you last night mr. tiddles!

I drove back 7 hours from Buffalo, made up a road soda, headed to the Enrormous Room for food, they SHUT IT DOWN (the kitchen), so we went to the Central Kitchen. Best food I've had in a long, long time. 4 Stars.

Got to the Lannding at 11:30ish. Hipp-E dropped big bombs until 1. It was really good, better than the Fred Everything night, more people dancing, best music in Boston in a VERY long time. 4 Stars. (I didn't go by City Hall though, sounds like skirts were the in-thing on Sunday)

Banging into work on a 70 degree and sunny day. 4 Stars. :smoke:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: By far your best review ever!! That explains a lot of things! Good seeing you last night mr. tiddles!

I drove back 7 hours from Buffalo, made up a road soda, headed to the Enrormous Room for food, they SHUT IT DOWN (the kitchen), so we went to the Central Kitchen. Best food I've had in a long, long time. 4 Stars.

Got to the Lannding at 11:30ish. Hipp-E dropped big bombs until 1. It was really good, better than the Fred Everything night, more people dancing, best music in Boston in a VERY long time. 4 Stars. (I didn't go by City Hall though, sounds like skirts were the in-thing on Sunday)

Banging into work on a 70 degree and sunny day. 4 Stars. :smoke:

Hold Mr Tiddles was there too?

Nyis, good seeing ya, too bad you were on the way out the door... Next time.

holy shit hahahahahahahahahahahahah the sausage guy was there? was spare change guy there too ?

was the foam finger guy selling 1 finger pointing up or 2 :tongue:

Hold Mr Tiddles was there too?

Nyis, good seeing ya, too bad you were on the way out the door... Next time.

I was calling you Mr. Tiddles. Yeah, I caught you guys on the way out, had no idea you were there. It's ok though, by that point you were a deer in headlights :laugh:

Good lookin' out though!