Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grungy vs Sophicated Chics

proper place and time for everything... if a girl wore tattered jeans and a tank to a wedding it would be just as odd if a she wore a ballroom gown to a bbq... imo style is versatile and is not gender specific if a girl wants to wear jeans so be it, and if a guy wants to be all dressed up so be it... i dont know... but maybe because im into girls who just dress to chill and not worry about being dimes all the time...

Isnt the grungy-look meant for guys ??? Or do i know the only girl that tries to pull it off !? I hate it !! girls are suppose to be clean and well dressed !!

Does anyone else agree w/ me !?

i do not dress one specific style everywhere I go...

when I go out dancing I were baggy pants and a racing jersey, but you would NEVER catch me wearing that on ANY other occasion

-I mostly wear jeans w/ a vintage T-shirt on an everyday basis...

-and when I have to go to a "special occasion" , I usually like to wear a skirt w/ open-toe strappy heels....

basically if someone sees me that knows me from clubs or raves only, would NEVER recognize me if they saw me outside of a club :)

i do not dress one specific style everywhere I go...

when I go out dancing I were baggy pants and a racing jersey, but you would NEVER catch me wearing that on ANY other occasion

-I mostly wear jeans w/ a vintage T-shirt on an everyday basis...

-and when I have to go to a "special occasion" , I usually like to wear a skirt w/ open-toe strappy heels....

basically if someone sees me that knows me from clubs or raves only, would NEVER recognize me if they saw me outside of a club :)

That's my kind of girl ;) ;) ;)