Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: PM Sessions (Marco & Carla)

CrzyC

Just wanted to say thanks again for the great hospitality on Friday night!!! :D

You guys always bring in amazing talent and last Friday was no exception. Now can you tell me again what the last DJ's name was??? He rocked the place proper and if my feet hadnt hurt so much I would have been dancing even more than I was!!!!

Thanks again!!! :kiss2:

Just wanted to say thanks again for the great hospitality on Friday night!!! :D

You guys always bring in amazing talent and last Friday was no exception. Now can you tell me again what the last DJ's name was??? He rocked the place proper and if my feet hadnt hurt so much I would have been dancing even more than I was!!!!

Thanks again!!! :kiss2:

Thanx Carissa ... it was a very pleasant visit :beer: ... you made quite a few peeps wake up with neck pain the following morning ;)

The DJ you heard was Diego Harispe ... I had heard his demos and knew about his resume .. but it was my first time listening to him live that nite too.

I was gladly impressed ... excellent track selection ... kept mixing it around properly between some bordering hard house and an upbeat electro ... squeezing the mixer nicely as well ... mad props to him.

You can tell he is a pro ... been doing this for ten years ... his warm up was on point too, as he opened for Claudio Holze.

Thanx again for the words ... hopefully see you back Friday :)