Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Confesses Lesbian Love

renzo2

:bounce:

BRITNEY CONFESSES LESBIAN LOVE

World Entertainment News Network

May 18, 2004

Pop princess BRITNEY SPEARS has confessed she's had a sexual experience with another woman.

The TOXIC singer responded to fellow chart star JANET JACKSON's confession she was once in love with another woman - by revealing she is as experienced as the 38-year-old.

Britney tells the German edition of FHM magazine, "I may not brag about it as much, but as far as sex goes, I've done similar things to what Janet Jackson has done."

At the weekend (15/16MAY04) Spears was reportedly spotted flirting with a gorgeous brunette she picked up in notorious gay and lesbian club in Copenhagen, Denmark. (IG/WNTSP/GES)

© 2004 World Entertainment News Network

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
I am so getting backstage at her concert.. It is final. :makeout:

well anytime she is at meadowlands I can make that happen. I know people that work there and ask me if I want tickets to go back stage at concerts allll the time.

Guest gabo
I am so getting backstage at her concert.. It is final. :makeout:

well anytime she is at meadowlands I can make that happen. I know people that work there and ask me if I want tickets to go back stage at concerts allll the time.

Guest gabo
This one's in Camden :(
ok whats the name of the venue, Ill see what I can do, the person I know lends the walkie talkie that they use for allllll concerts and sporting games in the area, they get free tickets and back stage passes to all of them, Ill look into it for ya