Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday To My Close Friend Victor Soto....

Kosta kosta kosta, Thank you very much for yesterday. I appreciate it very much. Sorry I couldnt go chill afterwards. I have to be on my feet every damn day at work. :mad: Thanks again and we def have to do this on a onthly basis. The sangria kicked my ass. I cant believe we went through all those pitchers. The waiter was already pissed for the fact he had to walk back and forth more then 15 times, lol. Good time, good time...

Victor Soto

Yo last night was a blast....I am feeling it still....that sangria was wicked good. (beantown represent) we def. have to do that on the regular...ernie and his PA kids too funny....Hows his VCR/Microwave/pop-tart maker/beeper/cellphone/PDA...that was hysterical. Yo where's troy how come he didnt chime in...It was nice of his girl to dump her water on my lap!!

Thanks Crissy, Hope you can make it out to DEKO this Thursday or 118 on Saturday

Mikeeeey, Thanks homeboy! See you tonight.

Mr Realm cada pinga see you tonight!!

NYbeauty - mucho gracias :)

Kostaaaaaa,

It sure was it sure was. Ernie is a trip with his PA, lolololo and his phone as well. I couldnt stop laughing my head felt it was gonna explode. Troy is made busy as well. Getting ready for the Rio Parade. It was funny when she wet your pants. I thought it was small, but when you stood up I had to laugh. I think we were a bit loud that evening, lol Hope to see you tonight!!!

Victor Soto

Thanks Crissy, Hope you can make it out to DEKO this Thursday or 118 on Saturday

Mikeeeey, Thanks homeboy! See you tonight.

Mr Realm cada pinga see you tonight!!

NYbeauty - mucho gracias :)

Kostaaaaaa,

It sure was it sure was. Ernie is a trip with his PA, lolololo and his phone as well. I couldnt stop laughing my head felt it was gonna explode. Troy is made busy as well. Getting ready for the Rio Parade. It was funny when she wet your pants. I thought it was small, but when you stood up I had to laugh. I think we were a bit loud that evening, lol Hope to see you tonight!!!

Victor Soto

to the greatest dj in the world!!!!!!!!!!!