Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BoReDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddd Ne 1 ElSe???????

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex is a scorpio also was stuborned but was a good bf as well, just didnt workout between him and me......

lol .... good thing ur not a guy Kim.. I hate guys scorps lol just about 90% of my ex's are scorps lol;;.. STUBBORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JERKS

nada girl.. u ever have so much stuff to do that u dont want to do any of it.... im in that predicament right now.. but im trying to get fired thus....i am bored ..

yes i know the feeling

lol... why do you wnat to get fired? what do you do?

I need to get fired so i can get unemployment while i take the NY bar exam.. otherwise i will not have time to study or vice versa, no money.. I work for a medium sized law firm in PA... Im trying to join you where there party is always at... tired of this country stuff u know?

my ex use to live in south bethelhem, PA.....so boring ova there! :zzz:

I need to get fired so i can get unemployment while i take the NY bar exam.. otherwise i will not have time to study or vice versa, no money.. I work for a medium sized law firm in PA... Im trying to join you where there party is always at... tired of this country stuff u know?

oh i love car races! never seen one but they look so exciting!

lol well now that its getting nice out they usually have races in the bx... hunts point.. in queens they used to have them on franny lew but not since thoese kids got kid.... cops are everywhere on franny lew now.. and no tickets they arrest u ... :mad:

Yes PA does suck.. when i go out its like a high school dance for me with the who's sleeping with who thing amongst the same people.. went out last night and no one i mean no one was out. made me want to cry.... Yes I am a PA boy but dying to leave.. my sis lives on 8th and Mercer in the city so im always there... when to avalon last friday...

i wouldnt know about the country stuff hun lol.. born and raised in NY i lived in Fla for like 3 months and moved right back to NY lol..

where did u stay in FLA.. i was thinking about moving there but im hearing that it gets beat unless in Miami, and that is all fake stuff..