Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heading to Boston-need help

Crackorn

Not sure yet. If I can sneak away from the wife, then yes. Saturday is going to be the night we need to find a place to go.

Bro ditch the bitch.

Sasha is at Avalon on Friday then you can hit up Rise for Steve Porter (i think).

Saturday doesnt have many good options unless you are gay or you like trucker hat partys.

well if you ARE gay and like trucker hat parties please feel free to take advantage of my guest list for ROXY. actually if you like more of a commercial style and a big club you should check it out. we should be well into our summer casual/ beach party theme by then... ;)

well if you ARE gay and like trucker hat parties please feel free to take advantage of my guest list for ROXY. actually if you like more of a commercial style and a big club you should check it out. we should be well into our summer casual/ beach party theme by then... ;)

As long as the music is good and they'll let our wives in, I don't care where the party is at.

Yeah, Twilo is kicking. I can't believe you have a picture of Hamm's in your sig. I have an uncle who actually used to DRINK Hamm's. HE WOULD DRINK IT!!!!!!! I only used it to clean aluminum rims and as compost.

Tell me more about the party at Therapy...where exactly is that?

Tell me more about the party at Therapy...where exactly is that?

It's in Olneyville in Providence RI. It's a big party thrown by Volume productions, and I think it goes from reg. club hrs waaaay into afterhrs. Should be a fun night. I haven't seen the flyer yet but when I do I'll post it.