Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY State Inspectons for a car????

Just got a car and was searching the internet for the procedures on getting the car inspected.

Does NY offer any places, like the DMV, that do the inspection for free? I know in Jersey you can go to the DMV for free or pay a gas station to do it.

it is illegal in new york state to be over $15 for an inspection as far as I knew. registration is different

lol where did u hear that from? call just about any place that does inspections and im 95 % positive that 9 out of 10 places are 30 and over

One place said $10 for new cars but 30-40 for all others. But all others are charging $35. I hope the place for 10 does the same job I wonder why the varying prices.!?

why would you get a new car inspected????? just about all the dealerships give u an inspection sticker when u buy a brand new car,, wtf can be wrong with it.. its brand new,

why would you get a new car inspected????? just about all the dealerships give u an inspection sticker when u buy a brand new car,, wtf can be wrong with it.. its brand new,

I bought the car in NJ, but I reside in NY & now have NY plates. So the dealer said they can not give me an inspection sticker for an out of state resident.

Do I still need an inspection sticker? Is the registration sticker enough (which is already on the windshield)

I have the insurance & registration. If a new car doesn't need to get inspected when do I have to get it done?

u have to have an inspection sticler on ur car.. they have to give it to you at the dealership or u have to go get the inspection done.

I have the insurance & registration. If a new car doesn't need to get inspected when do I have to get it done?

she didn't mean literally that it doesn't have to be inspected...it wuz more along the lines of "they got fucking nerve that now after buying a NEW car you have to go pay for an inpection of a brand new vechile" ...am i right italianp7? :);)

NY rules...windshield must display inspection and registration stickers...period.

Go quick sweety...be4 you get $110 ticket!