Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reality Show: I'm a Bum/Homeless...would you watch it??

iamme

would you :confused:

(this popped in my head when i walked by a homeless "couple" this morning that was sharing a slurpee...the woman snatched the cup from the man and he yelled "why you cuttin me off!!!")

yes, i am tired :banghead: answer the question :shaky:

that would be one hell of a sad show :( i hate seeing homeless people, depresses the shit outa me

Yup, nothing worse than seeing the homeless.. I always try and give them some change when i see them, its very sad... I tell them if I give them some change, use it to get some food and no booze.. But 9 out 10 of them will just buy some alcohol...

There was a story here in boston from last summer.. A guy was homeless for about 10 years, lived on the streets.. Then his family seen him in a picture in the Boston Globe, b/c the mayor was doing a count of the homeless in Boston.. The family called the paper and they tracked him down.. He didn't want to come home. He had a family that loved him, had a home and kids... He left b/c he had lost his job and couldn't support his family.. He drank and one day just decided to leave...

:(

Yup, nothing worse than seeing the homeless.. I always try and give them some change when i see them, its very sad... I tell them if I give them some change, use it to get some food and no booze.. But 9 out 10 of them will just buy some alcohol...

There was a story here in boston from last summer.. A guy was homeless for about 10 years, lived on the streets.. Then his family seen him in a picture in the Boston Globe, b/c the mayor was doing a count of the homeless in Boston.. The family called the paper and they tracked him down.. He didn't want to come home. He had a family that loved him, had a home and kids... He left b/c he had lost his job and couldn't support his family.. He drank and one day just decided to leave...

:(

wow, thats F'ed up...on many many levels...

People watch crap like them plastic surgery shows, marriage n all this other crap on tv, so yah ppl would watch it, they'd be like "oh how sad n wrong......did you see the part when.." so they'd be watching it.

I think it would go a lil something like this.

040412.jpg

i don't watch reality shows, or tv for that matter and i don't like homeless people because they can go to a homeless shelter and get support there rather than sit on the streets beggin for money, go get a job, i pay enough taxes to support fuckin wealthfare for lazyass people popping out kids to pollute this society with more fucked up people/criminals...

i'd watch a show that exposed their lies & tricks -- all the beggars in DC are running a scam (just like the politicians) and through working outdoors for a year here for a year, i met a lot of "homeless" ppl who actually had rent to pay and enjoyed better lifestyles than i did working fulltime.

in london they're even smarter, old ladies will go around holding babies and have a 4yr old girl go latch onto tourists and not let go until they give up some loot.

"don't feed the pigeons", if u want to help ppl who are genuinely in need give to the salvation army or something.

would you :confused:

(this popped in my head when i walked by a homeless "couple" this morning that was sharing a slurpee...the woman snatched the cup from the man and he yelled "why you cuttin me off!!!")

yes, i am tired :banghead: answer the question :shaky:

i had an idea with homeless/prison inmates... take them put them on a small island.. take a handfull of hunters, with real guns and real weapons of choice... offer them 1m to the homeless or freedom and a job to the inmates... they have 24hr period to survive or they get killed if found... either way interesting show to watch...

or

take a wealthy person and take away all their money, power, respect and make them homeless for a 72hr period... see if they can survive...

or

take a person who comes from wealth and a prestigous family with ivy league education, take a person from a broke ass family with streetsmarts... and put them both out in the real world in the same field in the same jobs and see who survives...

or

give me a job writing for mad tv so i can turn this piece of shit around and make it funny... i promise you i would make this show funny... or if you have enough pull put me on SNL, and ill bring that corpse back to life as well...

what do y'all think~!?

i had an idea with homeless/prison inmates... take them put them on a small island.. take a handfull of hunters, with real guns and real weapons of choice... offer them 1m to the homeless or freedom and a job to the inmates... they have 24hr period to survive or they get killed if found... either way interesting show to watch...

or

take a wealthy person and take away all their money, power, respect and make them homeless for a 72hr period... see if they can survive...

or

take a person who comes from wealth and a prestigous family with ivy league education, take a person from a broke ass family with streetsmarts... and put them both out in the real world in the same field in the same jobs and see who survives...

or

give me a job writing for mad tv so i can turn this piece of shit around and make it funny... i promise you i would make this show funny... or if you have enough pull put me on SNL, and ill bring that corpse back to life as well...

what do y'all think~!?

First idea was a movie with Ice-T in it.

Second one sounds like that Dan Akroyd n Eddie murhpy movie

3rd one nope never seen it but would be great

and yes please Mad Tv has been sucking ass since all the funny ppl left.