Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Disciple on Downshiftradio.com

Tonight Thursday May 20th

www.DOWNSHIFTRADIO.com along with the Kinky Show Bring you

DJ Disciple

125-2577_IMG.JPGIn between working hard on his own "catch 22" imprint, and touring all over the world, DJ Disciple lands in DSR for this special edition of "the Kinky show". one of New York's more influential players on the underground scene, DJ Disciple plays it all from sexy disco to soulful house right through to the harder tribal stuff. His label, Catch 22 Recordings, has been producing and remixing talents from the likes of M & S, Taka Boom, and Dawn Tallman. Other releases from Catch 22 include "Put Your Hands Up" by the Black & White Brothers (his most successful record) and DJ Dove's "I'm Touched ". His first LP, "My True Colors", was declared "Essential" by Billboard Magazine while Muzik described it as "Sheer unadulterated pleasure." Following the success of the album led Disciple to tour abroad. Disciple has played in Barcelona, Oslo, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ibiza's mega-club Pacha, Belfast, Madrid, and UK's most notorious Ministry of Sound, among plenty other countries. Other creden tials Disciple holds to himself are 'Here Comes The Morning' a collaborative writing he was involved with, which was featured in Robert De Nero's "The Score", plus countless remix works done for Jim Shaft Ryan, Love Tattoos and Samantha Mumbas just to name a few.

DJ Disciple will be making his 3rd appearance on my show this Thursday

from 11pm -2am EST.

DJ Disciple will also be giving away free cd's so login to find out how to get a copy.

I would like to THANK DJ Disciple for an amazing set last night... the man turned out an incredible 2 hour set....

I will be posting the first half of the set next week... and the second half the following week for downloads...........

Thanks to all the people who watched and contacted us at the studio via IM.

Peace

Omar

P.S. June 3rd special surprise guest...... for all you Drum & Bass FANS!!!!

the last itme i heard anything from disciple was this yr at sapphire awesome im such a big fan and pissed that i couldnt hear it live but i guess in afew i will har this mix. Thanks for trying to help me out but i just saw the new link lol.