Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBQ question

jonyquest

I spoke to MrMiami.. i will bring a keg of beer to the BBQ but i dont know what everybody likes.. so.. what kind of beer can i bring that everybody will enjoy?

:)

BEER------------------Votes

Rolling Rock ------ 2

Corona--------- 4

killians-----2

bud light-----2

miller lite------2

Amberbock-----1

from my experience in bbq's the beer that has gone the fastest has been corona.....but there has been every type, and every type has been taken....so mr quest just bring whatever u like the most, and we will be glad to share in the festivities of trying to finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

from my experience in bbq's the beer that has gone the fastest has been corona.....but there has been every type, and every type has been taken....so mr quest just bring whatever u like the most, and we will be glad to share in the festivities of trying to finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

well.. to be honest.. i drink ultra light beer :)

i was a sam adams winter lager.. i loved dark beer from when i use to live in New Jersey.. but now that i live here... i changed my drinking habits

YOU DON'T BUY KEGS IF YOU LIKE GOOD BER!

IF YOU ARE GONNA GET A KEG FOR A PARTY OF THIS CALIBUR ,YOU DON'T REALLY DO IT FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF DRINKING BER, BUT FOR THE ACTIVITIES THAT CAN TAKE PLACE BY HAVING A KEG...KEG STAND, FUNNELING AND BER HOSING hOT WET BITCHES! SO NATTY, BUSCH OR BUD SHOULD SUFFICE.

SS :smile2: