Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only 19 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fouroneone

Ok heres the real deal I just got a call from Larry's friend, who is remarkably mine and his agent. After the who thing that happened in AC with the deal and after the third person forgot about the entire problem we all didn't realize about the money. Her agent did call though and it looks like an open and closed deal. I couldn't care less though but I'm sure allot of the North Jersey locals will be excited. A bombardment of signature signing wont be tolerated i heard. So just relax and let the night spend.

JP Leakage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Luz - I just wanna Love you(JP Mix)

2 maya - music gives us the chance

3 paint it black

4 let the sunshine acca

5 sylver - all this time ( full mix )

6 sylver - mr. man

7 age of aquarius

8 stand by me (JP & Bush Mix)

I was born in 1975 in Manhattan and raised in Greenwich, CT. I left home at the early age of 14 and moved to NY. I lived in Brooklyn, Queens, Switzerland, England, and Israel...though not in that particular order. At the age of 19-20 I moved to Battery Park City in Manhattan and started working in Wall St. I lived there for the next 7 years designing the market data and trading technologies for places like CIBC Oppenheimer, Bankers Trust, and on the floor of the American Stock Exchange.

After surviving 9-11, I wandered about a bit trying to find myself. On Jan 25th of this year, I moved to Miami, FL. I still go back to NYC about twice a month for business and to visit friends.

I was born in 1975 in Manhattan and raised in Greenwich, CT. I left home at the early age of 14 and moved to NY. I lived in Brooklyn, Queens, Switzerland, England, and Israel...though not in that particular order. At the age of 19-20 I moved to Battery Park City in Manhattan and started working in Wall St. I lived there for the next 7 years designing the market data and trading technologies for places like CIBC Oppenheimer, Bankers Trust, and on the floor of the American Stock Exchange.

After surviving 9-11, I wandered about a bit trying to find myself. On Jan 25th of this year, I moved to Miami, FL. I still go back to NYC about twice a month for business and to visit friends.

:type:

South Park- Fucking Useless!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grew up in the 80s and was a huge Motley Fan, Shout at the Devil was so cutting edge and amazing back in the day. So it inspired me to check out my idol Tommy Lee at my favorite venue.... South Park. I got there just after 1am. Paid a 20 dollar cover, "are you fucking kidding me?" I said to the poor cashier. Walk in and see a scene so horrid, my mind is polluted for life. Tommy Lee was doing a 2 step on stage like he was at a cracked out wedding. Jumping up and down, looked like he should of been at the Orange Lantern or Quincys Junkyard. His DJ- Areo. Was such a fucking joke, his music would be bad by highschool RAVE standards. CDs skipped, songs would just cut out, and the 30 guys who hovered the stage held their hands up and down like it was an 8 mile video taping. I have never seen so many guys (no one told me this would be a gay party) in one place since Discotheque. If your a girl and you were there last night, loose weight and stop wearing belly shirts (except for beautiful Dani). On top of this, at least 5 random dudes asked me for drugs last night..... WTF do I look like? This night, set NJ club life back 30 years.

Tommy Lee is as uncool as Ozzy since doing his reality show. Im going to have to stay up late now and watch headbangers ball retro to redeem my opinion of him.

To the owners of SP- I hope your club and high rent fuck you in the ass, I prey that my 20 dollar cover goes to a legal cause for you to stay in business and not your pocket you GREEDY SOB!