Clubplanet Nightlife Community

indian food

i never had indian food but for some reason im not intrested in trying it...idk maybe it's the smell.....who knows maybe i will try it one day

yea, im not really interested either cauz of the smell. guess ya gotta bite the bullet.

Don't know about Indian but I use to eat Persian food all the time when I was with my ex...was kind of iffy about trying that but once I did I loved it. Don't know if it's similar at all but Persian food was basically just rice and different types of meet.

Who knows, you might like it...I'm gonna go now

Indian food is GOOD!

If you've never tried it, go to a place that offers buffet. That way you can try an assortment of everything.

Samosa's for appetizer are delicious, as are the deserts.

The main dishes are also good. i had a restaurant by my college, and would go every so often.

And, of course, there's the strip of non-stop indian restaurants on 6th street in the village. Go there Sunday for brunch and listen to sitar's and drums while you eat ;)

Don't know about Indian but I use to eat Persian food all the time when I was with my ex...was kind of iffy about trying that but once I did I loved it. Don't know if it's similar at all but Persian food was basically just rice and different types of meet.

Who knows, you might like it...I'm gonna go now

haha, me too!

she was afghani, and she would always cook for me, and give me food to go home with. Mmmmm

My company just sponsored a marketing program meeting at some indian place in teh city....a 5 star restaurant....and my boss said the food was HORRIBLE...everything was spicey even things you wouldn't expect to be spicey....

My company just sponsored a marketing program meeting at some indian place in teh city....a 5 star restaurant....and my boss said the food was HORRIBLE...everything was spicey even things you wouldn't expect to be spicey....

i've been to some restaurants like that, and i don't think it's that it's indian. It's that it's 5 *

funny, i prefer a 1* restaruant than a 5* :laugh2:

i love indian food, especially the vegetarian indian places... i'm not too fond of the regular indian rest. Im not a vegetarian but their dosa is really good and bread. When i was going to college, my bf and i would often go to indian buffet, it was sooo much better than those god awful chinese buffets or campus food...