Your Sexual Adverage  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Your Sexual Adverage

• Once a month
    • Once a Week
    • Three times a week
    • Once a day
    • I don't have sex at ALL

i don't like this question. when you go from getting it every day for several years to getting it like, never, it is NOT an easy transition!!!!! :(

to think about it in these terms really makes my current reality seem quite pathetic, and i hadn't really felt that way until NOW! thanx b-side!!!!!!!! :tongue:

i don't like this question. when you go from getting it every day for several years to getting it like, never, it is NOT an easy transition!!!!! :(

to think about it in these terms really makes my current reality seem quite pathetic, and i hadn't really felt that way until NOW! thanx b-side!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Don't feel bad if you wanted sex you could get it, you just have standards, that's not a bad thing. :itsok:

ideally? i'd get it on in the morning and then again at night... twice certainly isnt too much, but it gets the job done nicely.

It's a healthy amount, & the morning one is usually a lot shorter than the evening one, not much time then, but there's always time for a quickie!! :D

I think people are confusing how many times they would like to have sex to bside's question "how many times do you average sex" in real life

i doubt that many people have sex every day :laugh:

If you live with someone, it's not unreasonable to enjoy it at least once a day. I understood the Q perfectly. :)

If you live with someone, it's not unreasonable to enjoy it at least once a day. I understood the Q perfectly. :)

Well, it's good + healthy 2 see people gettin in on daily :aright:

but don't you get sore keeping it going that long :confused: