Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hair straightening?

Use dark and lovely relaxer, I have kinda wavey hair and I've used this product a few times.... no problems at all... super straight hair for a few months or so... Just don't apply the product directly on your scalp

Use dark and lovely relaxer, I have kinda wavey hair and I've used this product a few times.... no problems at all... super straight hair for a few months or so... Just don't apply the product directly on your scalp

ok no doubt...how do i apply it so my hair dont fall out or i burn my scalp?

• 2 weeks later...

ummm the best thing to do is go to a salon and ask for a realaxer there.....a professional wil do a much better job if u want it done right..depending on your ethniticity, a dark and lovely at home relaxing treament may not be right for you or your hair type----if u have caucasian hair--u need an "anti-curl" or "mane tamer"---a more gentler form of relaxer---and BTW the "chinese" treatment is not worth your $ if you have short hair----too expensive--youll get the same if not better results with the 1s i mentioned above. And yes, i do work in a salon :D

• 2 weeks later...