Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia and Calderone....May 28th

how many people here are goin to Roxy for this sick event....but one question to anyone...they already sold out of tickets online...if i can't get some, do u think it'll be hard to get in at the door, even if i go mad early...plus my id is 8 months expired, but its my bro and i can legit pass for it, even if i show an atm card...i once gave it to a cop while i was drunk and he thought it was me..what do u guys think...

Personally i think its a little risky, from what i remember the bouncers at Roxy are pretty strict with i.d/s cuz they have a good rep with the cops. And if all the tickets are sold out online it dosent matter what time you go there will be a huge line probably before the club even opens..Im kind of upset i thought i would be able to get tix at the door but oh well theres always fourt of july :bounce:

my old id worked all the time at roxy... ^^ and one time they wouldnt let my boyfriend in because they wouldnt take his ID.. and this was for Tiesto last year, but then when I was getting my stuff from his bag and the bouncers saw we were together they let him in, which was super nice :)

so generally, i love the bouncers at roxy :)

hmmmmmmm are tix sold out?

im pretty sure im going :) weeeeee :bounce: