Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally saw "GROOVE"

Agree! They should have more movies with dj's in it.

Victor Soto

i only saw that movie once but i think you're talking about heaven scent.. ahh yes good track indeed...

i think a better move depicting clublife is human traffic... i heard carl cox is in it but when i saw it i didnt know who carl cox was so i can't really say... but check it out

i only saw that movie once but i think you're talking about heaven scent.. ahh yes good track indeed...

i think a better move depicting clublife is human traffic... i heard carl cox is in it but when i saw it i didnt know who carl cox was so i can't really say... but check it out

Human Traffic was definately a better "clubbing" movie

I recommend seeing that movie

then why did he obviously stand out from the rest

look again

i just saw this movie, again, for like the 50th time, 3 weeks ago,

look again, hes a raver, they were @ max capacity, and the guy who put the party together didn't want any kids haging outside, remember the police station was like 2 or 3 blocks away??? remember when the kid was like "so-and so ( the guys name, i forget, who put the party together) told us there was a party here" he radioed the door guy to tell them there was a party @ the beach sunday just to get rid of them, then it got raided(cause they werew standing outside)?? he wasn't a juice head, there wasn't a juice head in the entire movie, look @ it again

:)