Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<POSTING HATE> Someone tell me what the FCUK this is saying?

so this guy sends me his BIO

and some general info that he has another album he wants to release.

So he's contacting me for music licencing.

Well this is the BIO he sends me ( Can someone explain this to me cause i know i say some REALLY ODD shit and the typos can get ya but this is really fucking with my head)

And to think, this is just a thread of what "rap finatics" ( wanna-be rap stars or ppl thinking all the glam is REALITY)

this is just a thread of what he sent me:

-----------------------------------------------------

Who the f%%k is Mr. Loc? Do you know? If not let me sprinkle you.Mr Loc is a Underground Mogul based in Decatur, Il. He not only writes the lyrics but he's the producer and the C.E.O. of the label Streetmind Ent. Loc has been involved with the underground scene since 1995. He has opened shows for big artist such as Scarface, Clipse, Chingy, Ludacris and the whole Dtp Family, Lil Jon, Eight Ball & MJG, David Banner and the list goes.

Mr. Loc presently has 2 cds out. His first album "A piece of my mind" and his new album "Sex & Money". Both albums consist of real street sh%t. Loc delivers in a zone of his own. Trying to sum him is almost impossible but I would say he's a Lil Jon and 2pac mixed in to one person if that makes sense. He drives with punch and energy on tracks like where your heart at and Sex & Money. What shocks me about this guy is he turns around on the same album and speaks some of the realist words over calm settle soulful tracks. If being street is keeping it real I truely believe that Mr Loc is real street because he spit it how the hell he feel it!

-------------------------------

i really don't care who the hell he opened for

"Scarface, Clipse, Chingy, Ludacris "

mainly because these names have nothing to do with HIM.

Im only interested in HIS info

and besides

does he think that Scarface, Clipse, Chingy, and Ludacris even remember him?