Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unrestricted @ BLUE: Review

philippio

Ladies and gents, after two weeks of heavy withdrawal symptoms, it's the return of Unrestricted, this time at BLUE! I arrived at around 11:30 and there were already a few CPers in the house. Domingo was in the booth dropping mostly acid tinged techiness (since someone stole his house records). But he was able to use cd's as well so there was some housiness! I wasn't really out to trainspot again tonight. Just to have a good time. And that I did! A nice way to close a very heavy party weekend! I barely had any alcohol (I've been drinking since 2pm friday). My girls at Blue always look after me though, so I was treated to a birthday shot with Alicia and Annemieke (yes James and Danny, that's how it's spelled). But thanks for the offer macboy (you remember what state I was in on friday and saturday night). Then Three went on and it was absolute madness! There really isn't any one word to describe what he plays. I wouldn't call it house nor breaks nor simply tech house. His style constantly crosses the boundaries between these genres but his technique is never compromised!!! Absolutely flawless mixing all night. I saw him once at The Marlin but didn't stick around long enough to be impressed. Tonight was different. It was one of those sets that you can't stop bobbing your head to! Really sleazy all around with bleeps and quirks everywhere!!! But it was wonderful just to sit back , relax, and just listen! I pretty much didn't know a single track of what he played. I love when that happens. I was disappointed only to hear that it may have been one of his last sets in Miami :( (hopefully outside of WMC). And I had a feeling that there would be a good CP turnout since the last Unrestricted party was 3 weeks ago.

rcrespo

bingo

digital7

james954

Monica

lilliz77

poysoniv

chaflas

mursa

djdekan

sobeton

ekitel

Erik (Christina's man)

meng

macboy

I think I got everyone! :worry:

I hope this means that Unrestricted will be at BLUE now. It's a nice little lounge that's often overlooked for intimate parties of this type. And don't tell me that black leather couch wasn't comfy!!! It was the hottest piece of furniture in that lounge all night ;)

Good times! :D

I am very angry.....three should be playing in front of thousands......

THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA

good to see some of the gang out....I know I've been a hermit but I come out when it fucking counts. ;)

OK. I have a complaint.

I did not even know Three was playing until 10 pm, Sunday night. After a night of staying up until 2 in the afternoon. If I knew he was playing, I would have went to sleep earlier so I could wake up. Itried to get up (thanks to my girlie) but I could not do it.

Sorry I missed, I knew his music was off the chain, next time boys, promote at least 2 days b4. Glad CP represented. Hope to see you all at HARVEY, Sunday Mem2k4 @ Jade

one of our best nights period .. musically fuckin amazing .. and thanks for everyone for coming out on such short notice. thanks for believing in what we want to do and try to do when we put together an event. Until the next one!

I'm glad we were able to open up some people's minds to some new twisted sounds as well.

FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKBOX!

one of our best nights period .. musically fuckin amazing .. and thanks for everyone for coming out on such short notice. thanks for believing in what we want to do and try to do when we put together an event. Until the next one!

I'm glad we were able to open up some people's minds to some new twisted sounds as well.

FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKBOX!

:beer:

"FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKBOX!"

Is that the pussy of a freaky chick? :confused:

its' a record that Three played last night by Spektrum on Playhouse records.

first time I get to hear it out in a club and it works just like I thought it would. :)

Three rocked!