Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats going on at sleep friday?

SUPA DJ Cheeseburger Velez...rockin the Bar and Grill to no end!!!!!

Kosta, Why don't you come down and take a rip on the turntables. Let see what your capable of since you talk alot of B.S.

Maybe you'll serve me a burger with ur talent..! :yuck:

NotAllThere44 here is whats going on for this friday:

"SPIN FRIDAYS @ CLUB SLEEP"

Ladies Free Till 11

$2 drinks till 12

Open Till 3am

This Week Dj's Jose Velez & Mike Takeover

Spinning Hip Hop, House & Classics

Thanks for the confidence Buddy... and i was gonna say i would of played ur luz song for u if u came to the booth.

Kosta, Why don't you come down and take a rip on the turntables. Let see what your capable of since you talk alot of B.S.

Maybe you'll serve me a burger with ur talent..! :yuck:

NotAllThere44 here is whats going on for this friday:

"SPIN FRIDAYS @ CLUB SLEEP"

Ladies Free Till 11

$2 drinks till 12

Open Till 3am

This Week Dj's Jose Velez & Mike Takeover

Spinning Hip Hop, House & Classics

Thanks for the confidence Buddy... and i was gonna say i would of played ur luz song for u if u came to the booth.

i never heard u spin so i dont know. You just seem like you have a really bad adittude for a newbie dj. <aybe your the best dj on earth. I dont know. But u piss me off on here that i do know.

i never heard u spin so i dont know. You just seem like you have a really bad adittude for a newbie dj. <aybe your the best dj on earth. I dont know. But u piss me off on here that i do know.

Bro, i'm not jerkoff.. and if i pissed u off with what i said about the luz, then i do apologize. it was just an opinion. Kosta made me blow up.

I am the least cocky. trust me. as far as being a newbie, bro i have been in the music scene since i was 15. and a dj since i was 19. Don't refer to me as that since you just heard of me.

Listen ant, if you come down this friday come by the booth, i wanna meet u and i got the first drink and shots. If you need a comp let me know.

Bro, i'm not jerkoff.. and if i pissed u off with what i said about the luz, then i do apologize. it was just an opinion. Kosta made me blow up.

I am the least cocky. trust me. as far as being a newbie, bro i have been in the music scene since i was 15. and a dj since i was 19. Don't refer to me as that since you just heard of me.

Listen ant, if you come down this friday come by the booth, i wanna meet u and i got the first drink and shots. If you need a comp let me know.

I dont care what song you hate or like,. Music is a matter of oppnion and taste.

Trust me your a newbie.

I dont care what song you hate or like,. Music is a matter of oppnion and taste.

Trust me your a newbie.

hes not that new i wouldnt say that kids been around for a while now just because his name aint as big as some others doesnt mean hes a newbie actually velez is a very good dj

Trust me your a newbie.

hes not that new i wouldnt say that kids been around for a while now just because his name aint as big as some others doesnt mean hes a newbie actually velez is a very good dj

Trust me your a newbie.

Trust me your a newbie.

you gonna suck him off too...that should def. get him through the door...free admission shots drinks on you and a hummer!!!!!

SICKKKKKKKkkkkk where do i sign up!!!!

you gonna suck him off too...that should def. get him through the door...free admission shots drinks on you and a hummer!!!!!

SICKKKKKKKkkkkk where do i sign up!!!!

Iok your not a newbie,

You are a no name dj, Your the kind of dj that when people are like "Whos spinning there?" If you are spinning then people say " I dunno some no name dj.

So with the air being cleared on you not being a newbie, but you being a no name dj. FOr a no name , U have allot of balls coming on here thinking you are the mayor or somthing. Gimme a break kid, People on this site could makle or break you. Trust me ive seen it. You should just calm down with that ego. Dont be like a nigger, Just becuase you act great and smart, doesent mean you are, AKA buying a 40 k benze and living in newark.

Iok your not a newbie,

You are a no name dj, Your the kind of dj that when people are like "Whos spinning there?" If you are spinning then people say " I dunno some no name dj.

So with the air being cleared on you not being a newbie, but you being a no name dj. FOr a no name , U have allot of balls coming on here thinking you are the mayor or somthing. Gimme a break kid, People on this site could makle or break you. Trust me ive seen it. You should just calm down with that ego. Dont be like a nigger, Just becuase you act great and smart, doesent mean you are, AKA buying a 40 k benze and living in newark.

Wow, you just like the drama...! You can't get enough of it...! U 2 guys talk alot of shit...!

kosta p. is the spammer on this board.. :spam: YOUR:ghey:

that was a great response...Listen my neighbors kid is having his bar-mitzvah....You available?? Heres your chance to rip it sickkkkkkkk and show JP whos really the man!!!!

Looks like the old Kosta is back. Its good to see you back Kosta.

:)

telling it like it is bro...Im sick of everyone thinking theyre a superstar.....I can put a cd player in my diner and fucking call it a club god knows its nicer than a lot of these shit hole restaurant wannabe "lounges" around. and call myself a supah DJ as well....some people have no fucking clue...and in the end THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE SCENE. not the dj's musicians singers promoters.....

telling it like it is bro...Im sick of everyone thinking theyre a superstar.....I can put a cd player in my diner and fucking call it a club god knows its nicer than a lot of these shit hole restaurant wannabe "lounges" around. and call myself a supah DJ as well....some people have no fucking clue...and in the end THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE SCENE. not the dj's musicians singers promoters.....

BUT WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS SUPERSTAR DJ...?

Your the one who opened a can of worms based ON AN OPINION..! and because u couldn't validate it...! Bro before u go assuming on people why don't u fuking do a little research..!

It's like me saying to question, Kosta P. Does all these parties?, ahh yes he is janitor..! Wannabe Promoter..! DOOR GUY...! :aaah:

BUT WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS SUPERSTAR DJ...?

Your the one who opened a can of worms based ON AN OPINION..! and because u couldn't validate it...! Bro before u go assuming on people why don't u fuking do a little research..!

It's like me saying to question, Kosta P. Does all these parties?, ahh yes he is janitor..! Wannabe Promoter..! DOOR GUY...! :aaah:

kosta is a janitor and a damn good one!

fight nice boys...

we'll have a nice lil pregame at sleep before the shore, and nobody better be getting ansey or imma start crackin skulls :gang:

:)

Im going to be craken records over valezzess head...

velez, u guys put new fuses in the sound system there yet? I wanna be abel to hear shit if i stop in