Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartment Hunting

craigslist seems to be the most popular these days, then the voice, then loot, but i think the best way to go would be just to hire a broker... it costs more than it should but in the long run its worth it... you really find what you want or the closest it could come to it if you have a good broker... where are you lookin???

lemme tell you, me and my roomates did A LOT of research into it, and the best was : AM new york, and local stores with clippings.

You REALLY don't want to go the route of a broker. There's no need.

And you're gonna see a bunch of places B4 you find the right one :aright:

I was trying to avoid a broker by looking online first... I want to say in Queens but Im am willing to go to other places if I find something I really love...

I found a bunch of sites but nothing really jumped out at me...

I was trying to avoid a broker by looking online first... I want to say in Queens but Im am willing to go to other places if I find something I really love...

I found a bunch of sites but nothing really jumped out at me...

what part of qns???

lol... why is everyone going there... nothings there yet... barslut was telling me a lot of his hipster artsy friends are going to clinton hills...

what the shit...barslut and hipster friends?? what's next...fineones and jewish gay men?