Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartment Hunting

the apts on austin were about the same...pretty steep to be living over A&J's if you ask me

i agree... the gardens apt buildings are worse... station square i went for an apt. it was 1800 1br, no utils, i forgot the square footage, but about 1/4 of the apt im in now... the living room wouldnt have fit any of my couches, and the kitchen was the equivalent of a walk-in closet... then the lady had the balls to tell me that it over looks an english garden... lol it was a yard full of crab grass, and shrubbery...

i agree... the gardens apt buildings are worse... station square i went for an apt. it was 1800 1br, no utils, i forgot the square footage, but about 1/4 of the apt im in now... the living room wouldnt have fit any of my couches, and the kitchen was the equivalent of a walk-in closet... then the lady had the balls to tell me that it over looks an english garden... lol it was a yard full of crab grass, and shrubbery...

thats crazy...this apt is closer to kew gardens...not really crazy about the location

it could be a request..

whats a brutha gotta do to get a muthafukin hot plate around here without having to take the trash out ???

aint i gettin a damn invite up in this eat or what ? solbeam, i think my rsvp is still on your damn coffee table...... if its not too much work, you think you could drop it at the post office soon ?? thanks in advance for taking care of the matter :)

P.S I wanna place a special request 4 chitlins, hog hams, catfish smothered in hot sauce, c-greens...and if its not too much of a problem i wouldnt mind some baked yams :)

dinner is served, lets eat :D

God damn !! I just wanted some 'ol school shit !! and all i get is sum muthafukin static... pah leeease !! :rolleyes:

pig guts marisa? are u effin kiddin me ? ask mom, when that shit is cooked rite, you couldnt tell the difference from bacon :laugh2:

anyhoo, i want sum of the home cooking mama, dont slight me coz i got a unique world class palate :) and you better jump on the bandwagon soon, or imma tell big momma !!

wendy, u have no idea, chitlins is da shit !! dont yuck till you try that shit..yum yum... den sum :)

Let me see if i got this shit rite...

Brownies vs Chitlins.. brownies win :rolleyes:

u gotta be kiddin me!!

:laugh:

u know what, whateva rocks ya boat or tummy. Dont knock it if you dont understand it. I could be wrong, but i really doubt it. Happy feeding :D