Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for hotbarbiedoll

The truth is that for the past decade Guns N' Roses fans have been pretty much kept in the dark about everything goin on and its always interesting when Axl is seen in public. He has an overdue masterpiece record in the works and a lot of ppl on the GNR boards are going insane over the complete lack of news. There have been fewer sightings of Axl Rose in the year 2000 than there were sightings of Big Foot and the Lochness Monster. I hope he comes back and kicks some ass again soon.

so you're telling me that you found clubplanet basically to ask her if she can post the pic so that you and your fellow GNR-unit can have a new clipping for your ressurection collage in your closet?

The truth is that for the past decade Guns N' Roses fans have been pretty much kept in the dark about everything goin on and its always interesting when Axl is seen in public. He has an overdue masterpiece record in the works and a lot of ppl on the GNR boards are going insane over the complete lack of news. There have been fewer sightings of Axl Rose in the year 2000 than there were sightings of Big Foot and the Lochness Monster. I hope he comes back and kicks some ass again soon.

i had to give you rep points for that...