Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abortion Unconstitutional

This is how I feel, one last time, the only time someone ELSE but myself will have a say so on what to do with my body is when they burry me....because obvoisly I can't do that for myself......

Other than that....there is always FRANCE.....and if you can't afford FRANCE should a unprepared mishap happen....then you won't know me in such a way.

I don't need no sperm donor, not lookin' to do the single mother thing...for that I get a dog.....and if the "daddy" and I aren't going to be a forever thing....than it ain't happening...I don't give a fuck what the law says.'

Gets it?

This is how I feel, one last time, the only time someone ELSE but myself will have a say so on what to do with my body is when they burry me....because obvoisly I can't do that for myself......

Other than that....there is always FRANCE.....and if you can't afford FRANCE should a unprepared mishap happen....then you won't know me in such a way.

I don't need no sperm donor, not lookin' to do the single mother thing...for that I get a dog.....and if the "daddy" and I aren't going to be a forever thing....than it ain't happening...I don't give a fuck what the law says.'

Gets it?

you make absolutely no sense and have contributed nothing to this thread.

always stupid people who say shit like that....they just to dumb to understand me.

uhm, tune into Wendy Villiams on BLS....woulda loved to have had that debate with that Judge she had a debate with, myself.....child, we woulda been there all night. My heart goes out to Wendy, just heard the news about a week ago.

NYC <3 WW@BLS

always stupid people who say shit like that....they just to dumb to understand me.

uhm, tune into Wendy Villiams on BLS....woulda loved to have had that debate with that Judge she had a debate with, myself.....child, we woulda been there all night. My heart goes out to Wendy, just heard the news about a week ago.

NYC <3 WW@BLS

At least you make more sense than the neo-con bigots who come to this forum.

If they make abortions illegal, give me a call my # is 555-stil-born got a shop vac and plumbing snake.

You might get alot of business doing back alley abortions once the nazi neo cons get their way. Hell, they even want to force raped preteen girls to have babies if they wind up pregnant because to the neo cons, if she aborts, she is a "murderer" and a "sinner" and caused an "abomination" to the eyes of their "christian" god. "Save the fetus, kill your daughter". Neo-cons even condone the destruction of abortion clinics and the killing of abortion doctors which shows their hypocritical side. "Abortion is murder, blowing up an abortion clinic and killing it's doctors is not". After they're through outlawing abortions, they'll outlaw condoms and the morning after pill next.

You see, these christian fundimentalist neo-cons who are running this country and those who blindly support them have an agenda.... To deny equal rights to women, gays, non-christians, non-whites, foreigners and the poor as well as deny free speech to those who oppose them while at the same time they tell you you have equal rights and freedom to speak out which is one of the typical contridctions of the lying right wing "christian" fundimentalist neo cons.

aborotion is wrong. you are killing a living child. plain and simple

• TRANSLATION:
    SAVE THE FETUS. KILL MY PREGNANT PRETEEN DAUGHTER!
    Abortion should be outlawed no matter what the circumstances are, even if it involves a child getting raped and impregnated by either irresponisbility or rape. Even if my own preteen daughter gets raped or has sex irresponsibly, thus getting pregnant as a result, I will make her have the baby anyway. I want to save a life, not take one so I'll save the fetus and put my own daughters' life at risk doing so.

DO NOT REPRODUCE.

with valid proof of course. not just circumstantial evidence. that would suck to be castrated and then later found to be innocent.

It would suck to see your own 9 year old daughter getting raped and impregnated, then having her forced by both the government and the church to go through the pregnancy and have the baby putting her life at risk.

Would you force your own 9 year old daughter to have the baby after going through such an ordeal or would you let her have the abortion?

You never answered this question.

It would suck to see your own 9 year old daughter getting raped and impregnated, then having her forced by both the government and the church to go through the pregnancy and have the baby putting her life at risk.

Would you force your own 9 year old daughter to have the baby after going through such an ordeal or would you let her have the abortion?

You never answered this question.

you are so out of left field it comes from another ballpark

no fuckin shit dude

who the fuck would be forced to watch their 9 year old get raped?

you live in this false reality where you take the most off the wall scenario and try to pawn it off like it happens every day.

gimme a break. if that argument you constantly make is the best you got you are hopeless.

you are so out of left field it comes from another ballpark

Are you trying to say a 9 year old girl can't get pregnant?

What the fuck is this?

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2003/feb/03021802.html

http://www.sweenytod.com/rno/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=549

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/global/news/viewer.asp?ID=319

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2817051.stm

http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=18434

Can you answer the same question I asked Pat Bateman or are you ill-inclined to do so without ad-hominen?

Apparently YOU'RE out in left field considering you fail to comprehend the question and fail to fathom the fact that even a preteen child can get pregnant.

Do the world a favor and get your balls cut off so you cannot reproduce.

and how many fuckin 9 year olds are able to get pregnant you dumb fuck

One's enough to prove that even a preteen child can get pregnant and this is a good reason abortions are necessary and must be kept legal you dumb fuck.

That could be your daughter, but knowing you, you could care less. You'd make a poor excuse of a parent.

and on top of that the baby wouldnt make it anyways because her body could not handle it and it would die naturally

Exactly. Both the newborn and the preteen mother would die. This is why abortions are necessary in the first place, to save the life of the pregnant child in labor. That little girl would've died if she was forced to have the baby. The court did the right thing allowing her to have the abortion. It saved her life. But again you could care less. You'd force her to have the baby anyway regardless of the fatal result that follows.

who the fuck would be forced to watch their 9 year old get raped?

Hopefully nobody. I would certainly not want to be forced into that situation. I would hate to see my own daughter get raped and impregnated. I'd want to kill the motherfucker who did it. And because she got pregnant as the result, I would get an abortion for her to save the life of my daughter.

Would you? Or would you force her to have the baby? Again you ignored the question.

you live in this false reality where you take the most off the wall scenario and try to pawn it off like it happens every day.

In other words, most likely you would force your own daughter who was raped (hypothetical situation) to have the baby and put your own daughter's life at risk, would you? I bet you'd be the one to fuck her too, would you? I bet you'd call it a "false reality".

You are pervertly sick. It would not surprise me if you are a pedo. Apparently you live in a false reality. Was what happened to that 9 year old girl a "false reality"?

gimme a break. if that argument you constantly make is the best you got you are hopeless.

I'll use it against anyone who is anti-abortion. I dare you to call that 9 year old girl a murderer because she had the abortion. You practically did.

YOU PEDO!!

Reminder:

The same people who call abortion murder are the same ones who go out and blow up abortion clinics, murder abortion doctors and abortionists. Are you one of them? I think so and based on both your ignorance and your attitude, I would not even put it behind you to do so. Hell, I bet you'd want the condom and the morning after pill outlawed too.

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2003/feb/03021802.html

http://www.sweenytod.com/rno/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=549

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/global/news/viewer.asp?ID=319

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2817051.stm

http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=18434

This could be YOUR daughter.

i dont call anyone a murderer. and i do not blow up abortion clinics.

i think that IF it has to be between the life of the mother or the child the mother should of the right to choose.

you are totally misunderstanding me

this is how i feel about it as clear as i can make it

i feel that if there are certain circumstances like rape, incest, complications that put the mothers life at risk, then abortion is fine.

but people who are just irresponsible and look for an easy way out of their own problems then i feel like it is not right

now do you understand where i am coming from?

i dont call anyone a murderer. and i do not blow up abortion clinics.

i think that IF it has to be between the life of the mother or the child the mother should of the right to choose.

you are totally misunderstanding me

this is how i feel about it as clear as i can make it

i feel that if there are certain circumstances like rape, incest, complications that put the mothers life at risk, then abortion is fine.

but people who are just irresponsible and look for an easy way out of their own problems then i feel like it is not right

now do you understand where i am coming from?

Thank you for clarifying that.