Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you listening to right now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dreamgirls, This cd is a faithful run-down of the songs as performed in the movie so everytime I listen to it at work, I imagine the scenes and get this big goofy smile on my face because I enjoyed it so much. There is a song for just about every phase of love: falling in love, being in love, regretting being in love, and falling out of love.

I found that cd in a deal. The songs "Move" and "Fake Your Way To The Top" offer catchy melodies and superb lyrics. "Cadillac Car" is another masterpiece; and this is highlighted even more when another artist essentially steals the song and performs it in such a comparatively drab fashion. "Family" is a touching ballad about how the main characters in the plot will stick together and value Effie even as she is being demoted from lead singer to backup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

St Marc Miami Techno City.. This guy sounds like a professional.. He has a great live show..It airs every Wednesday 13:00 - 16:00 EST.. Dam he has had some serious guest on his show like Anja Schnieder, Matt Tolfrey, Marc Ashken, Mykel Waters, Karol Kasi. I see this guy really getting out there .Plus he has some really nice tracks out on Beatport

Tjunkie :)